Metz - Salle Ochs

Markus B.

Jun 6, 2002
germany
www.autumnblaze.de
Hello
I've read that Katatonia will not play in Nancy april the 17th but in Metz. Is there anybody who could tell where to find the club (Salle Ochs) they are playin' in? As I know there are some french people in this forum. I hope you guys can help me. At least the street name I need.

Thanx in advance

Markus

Markus B. said:
Hello
I've read that Katatonia will not play in Nancy april the 17th but in Metz. Is there anybody who could tell where to find the club (Salle Ochs) they are playin' in? As I know there are some french people in this forum. I hope you guys can help me. At least the street name I need.

Thanx in advance

Markus

Well I'm not French, but this might be the street name you're looking for:

http://agenda.m6music.fr/cgi-bin/m6v4/presall62.pl?r=2083

I am french.
I think I'll go at metz gig. I've searched for a phone number to confirm this date, but was unable to find it. I have just the adress Rue des Trinitaires also...
I think I will be in Gent, and in Calais (if the show is not cancelled).
Here is the only adress i've found for Eland in Gent:
10a Dendermondsesteenweg 9000 gent
Can anyone tell me if it's the good one

Ok the show in Metz now seems to be scheduled on May 2nd instead of the Calais one !
Does anyone can give some official info about it please ???
This will be my only chance to see Kata + ODT live this time since the other are either cancelled or toooooooooo far away. And I can't afford to pay 30€ for the highway to go to Belgium ... ( No Paris date is really a big mistake mister promoter ... )

An official statement would be really welcome...
I'm beginning to be pissed off with this dates mess...
Hope the band is having a great tour anyway !

Cheers

Ok I'm sorry I didn't catch the other thread ...
So the gig is cancelled. Period.
No Kata+TODT for me. Period.

*DOOM*
:cry:

Still i will cheer myself up with TODT headlining in Paris on April 26th ... Unless they close the Club Dunois before... Since it's supposed to cease its concerts actvities ...