Mexican Official Wants Border Eliminated

old school headbanger said:
shit, i want to see a wall about 100 ft high with a fucking moat filled with starving alligators on both sides. no more boarder......... fuck that

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124212,00.html
Dude, Mexico practically is part of the u.s.a, Shit bro how many white boys do you see picking strawberrys. I don't see to many jobs being taken there. If the taco heads want to come here and make a living they deserve too. If these folks are smart enough to educate themselves they deserve what this country has to offer. Unlike most of the other imigrants that come to this country these people generally work there asses off.................. That and i LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!

prime666 said:
Dude, Mexico practically is part of the u.s.a, Shit bro how many white boys do you see picking strawberrys. I don't see to many jobs being taken there. If the taco heads want to come here and make a living they deserve too. If these folks are smart enough to educate themselves they deserve what this country has to offer. Unlike most of the other imigrants that come to this country these people generally work there asses off.................. That and i LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!

yep your right i dont want to pick lettuce........... but when a ILLEAGAL immigrant tripps over an head of lettuce , falls down ,breaks his arm who pays for that, seeing how hes ILLEAGALY here in america more than likely he gets paid cash, which means he dont pay taxes, which means they take more money out of my check to pay for stupid shit like that, if it was benificial to have them here i would be all for it.
and if they are educating themselves how come my boss suggested i learn some spanish?

I'm not cool with illegals. Come to our country legitimately and contribute to our country legally. Just like all of my family did when they came to America. My Sicilian relatives were the bricklayers while my Irish fam were the cops. They helped build this beautiful country.Contribute or get the fuck out. Also if your gonna live here,learn the fucking language.

prime666 said:
Dude, Mexico practically is part of the u.s.a, Shit bro how many white boys do you see picking strawberrys. I don't see to many jobs being taken there.

This is a tricky issue with no solution in sight. No solution because both sides of the political parties (Republican & Democrat) LIKE illegal immigration. Repubs like them because it's cheap labor for big business. Demo's like them because it's another low-income vote that they can appeal to. This issue will never be solved, which is why in forty years (or less), Hispanics will be the MAJORITY of the U.S. population. This is going to happen.

Oh, and the reason why I clipped Prime's quote up there is because while he is not wrong on that statement, I also know quite a few illegal (admittedly)immigrants who have jobs making over $19.00 an hour, so what does that say? That that particular job would have gone to an American-born U.S. citizen if that illegal had not come over. Is that fair?

im currently in the process of trying to immigrate to another country.

the fee to just apply for citizenship is $1500... in order to get licensed for my profession... its $300 and a craaaaaaap load of anally retentive paperwork im not sure if i can completely obtain. now i could just move and be an illegal immigrant ....only be able to work under the table, not be contributing to taxes, and never be able to leave.... or i can suck it up cuz i like it there and work my ass off to save some $$$.... so i aint moving for at least a year.

so why move? people in my profession are under appreciated and under paid in this country.... after living with no health insurance for over a year the idea of socialized healthcare seems live a damn good one.... the idea of having to pay 300,000 plus for a house is absurd... i could go on... but i wont....

so essentially.... if you want to go to another country... great for you... but do it legally, learn the language and culture before you go.... and be a productive member of society.

Walter_Langkowski said:
This is a tricky issue with no solution in sight. No solution because both sides of the political parties (Republican & Democrat) LIKE illegal immigration. Repubs like them because it's cheap labor for big business. Demo's like them because it's another low-income vote that they can appeal to.
If there ILLEAGAL immigrants , and there not citizens how can they vote?

I feel that getting rid of the border is a stupid and short sighted policy. Control is needed.

I have no problems with people wanting to get a better life of course (as long as they learn to fit in, and contribute, rather then being a burden), but immigration and population control is still needed, and getting rid of a border between a first world country and a predominantly third world country, is utter stupidity in my view. People like that person who want the border to disappear are living in a fantasy world and need to think more about such a harmful policy they are proposing. I hope that made sense :) .

Damn do I state the obvious :p .

humungo said:
I feel that getting rid of the border is a stupid and short sighted policy. Control is needed.

I have no problems with people wanting to get a better life of course (as long as they learn to fit in, and contribute, rather then being a burden), but immigration and population control is still needed, and getting rid of a border between a first world country and a predominantly third world country, is utter stupidity in my view. People like that person who want the border to disappear are living in a fantasy world and need to think more about such a harmful policy they are proposing. I hope that made sense :) .

Damn do I state the obvious :p .

is it any wonder that they are still a third world country? with ideas like that...................

Yeah, I agree dude, third world countries have the strangest, sickest practices, and they wonder why they are in such a poor state. Alot of the blame has to do with their ignorances, in my opinion. There are other factors of course.