Michael Angelo Batio's No Boundaries Cover

You try It...I seriously doubt you could do it...

Oh, I couldn't play nearly as fast as him, since jacking off my guitar at 2000 mph isn't exactly my specialty, but at least I would play with some sense of melody and logical musical progression, rather than just be a completely worthless wanker like Batio...

Oh, I couldn't play nearly as fast as him, since jacking off my guitar at 2000 mph isn't exactly my specialty, but at least I would play with some sense of melody and logical musical progression, rather than just be a completely worthless wanker like Batio...

What is everyone's obsession with speed, anyway? I've been impressed by a lot more doom metal than grind or brutal death...

Oh so just because he plays fast, he's a wanker...

your fucking stupid

and Batio does have fucking melodies in his music, all you guys have seen is the fast stuff he does in his videos, I doubt you guys have listened to any of his albums

your fucking stupid

and Batio does have fucking melodies in his music, all you guys have seen is the fast stuff he does in his videos, I doubt you guys have listened to any of his albums
If you love him so much why don't you marry him?

:lol: I don't know why I find that comeback so funny.

your fucking stupid

Just his hair 'style' is enough to make me run a mile. Call me shallow and narrow minded if you like, but I'm pretty sure his albums suck shit.

The question isn't whether he covered a good song, the question is whether he did a good job covering it. And yeah, he is much better then the guitar virtuoso at my high school. The song itself isn't that bad either. It isn't intended to make you cry or anything like that, so don't judge it by those standards. This is more music for music's sake, not to convey a message. It has a somewhat cool melody, which I feel needs to be repeated more throughout the song, but anyways, it is a very good job. I haven't heard the original, so I can't judge how close it was. I bet the original was mostly improv though, so it is like me playing a charlie parker tune on my sax. I can play his solo, but if you ask me to make my own up, it quickly becomes obvious that I am 1/15th of the saxophonist charlie was.

The question isn't whether he covered a good song, the question is whether he did a good job covering it. And yeah, he is much better then the guitar virtuoso at my high school. The song itself isn't that bad either. It isn't intended to make you cry or anything like that, so don't judge it by those standards. This is more music for music's sake, not to convey a message. It has a somewhat cool melody, which I feel needs to be repeated more throughout the song, but anyways, it is a very good job. I haven't heard the original, so I can't judge how close it was. I bet the original was mostly improv though, so it is like me playing a charlie parker tune on my sax. I can play his solo, but if you ask me to make my own up, it quickly becomes obvious that I am 1/15th of the saxophonist charlie was.

Heres the original version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG74eVb6V10

your fucking stupid

I never once said he was a wanker because he played fast. I said he was a wanker for all the reasons i cited. Your reading comprehension skills are apparently attrocious, which is also exemplified in several other responses you've given in this thread.

I mean, defined liberally, I suppose you could call anything a "melody". And I have listened to some stuff on his albums. They're just more wankery, and complete and utter garbage.

Michael Angelo Batio is completely worthless, and will never amount to anything deserving musical credibility. Your friend is equally worthless for bothering to cover him.

ps...i think it should "you're" or "you are fucking stupid", rather than "your fucking stupid". I was slightly confused as to what my fucking stupid was...