Michael Kiske performs Future World with Gamma Ray!

I'm in; one of the last things I need to see is Kiske live in any shape or capacity. Gamma Ray are up for a return, so how great would that be to get Kiske and what the hell, lets get Tobias and put on an Avantasia show!!! Yea I know wishful thinking; but it is ok to dream isn't it.

Absolutely awesome! It's funny though to see the comments on Youtube with people saying "goodbye Andi Deris", etc. and that the original Helloween will reunite, especially when you consider that both of these two aren't even IN Helloween.

Absolutely awesome! It's funny though to see the comments on Youtube with people saying "goodbye Andi Deris", etc. and that the original Helloween will reunite, especially when you consider that both of these two aren't even IN Helloween.

Yeah I totally agree. And I am the biggest Helloween/ Gamma Ray fan out there (hence the screen name). Its funny how impulsive some Weenie fans get. Don't they remember that the "original" lineup cannot reunite? Ingo RIP

Yeah I totally agree. And I am the biggest Helloween/ Gamma Ray fan out there (hence the screen name). Its funny how impulsive some Weenie fans get. Don't they remember that the "original" lineup cannot reunite? Ingo RIP

Well, to be fair, both Weikath and Hansen have made it pretty clear in that past that they'd be interested in doing a Keepers-era reunion of some sort, but that it'd have to be a limited engagement (as both are happy in their respective bands) and Kiske would have to be involved. The Kiske hurdle appeared to be the biggest obstacle to something like this happening until he started playing out with Unisonic and Avantasia last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of Keepers-era reunion (I've heard that Wacken has offered them a small fortune in the past for just such a show), but it certainly wouldn't mean the end of Andi in Helloween.

And, of course, either Dan or Dani could fill Ingo's seat.