Michele Luppi no longer singing in Vision Divine

:(

Well... I knew this was coming.

I also know who is going to be the "new" singer...

Some people will be happy depending how long they have been a fan.....

Others... :erk:

Poor Michele.. I liked him.

But also I support the band and that neww singer ;)

so basically you are trying to hint that it is Fabio Lione...we'll see if you are right

This is definitely bad news. Like another poster said, I was glad to see them at PP before this happened. Just like I was glad to see Nightwish at PP with Tarja before all that went down. I don't see how Vision Divine can get a singer like Michele.

Count me in with the bummed crowd. This band was getting better with each consecutive album since Luppi joined. Even if Fabio Lione were to rejoin this band (as Empress is suggesting), I personally think it would be a step back. I like Lione's vocals, but not so much with Vision Divine. I think he's much better suited for Rhapsody. Now, if he were to join a reunited Athena, I'd be very excited.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Bleh. For me, he was the main attraction to the band. I'm not sure if the band is going to do it for me if Luppi isn't in it.

As for Lione: :puke:

Jason

I always thought Vision Divine was a good band with a bad singer (not untalented, just not to my liking). So I'll be much more interested in their next disc than I would have been otherwise.

Zod

I always thought Vision Divine was a good band with a bad singer (not untalented, just not to my liking). So I'll be much more interested in their next disc than I would have been otherwise.

Zod

Zod, did you see their live set at ProgPower two years ago? :loco: How can a person be such a fan of Lance King's voice, but not be a fan of Luppi's?

~Brian~

Just feel HONORED to have seen them With Tarja..
I never saw with Tarja and I literally CRIED the day they fired her.
ahahahaha whatever.. I was 18 and a little too "obsessed"
Like those girls on their DVD.. :lol::lol::lol:

:puke:
Don't cry too much.

Heh... for some reason this makes me think of the guy who was crying during Blind Guardian's ProgPower set in 2002. He was singing along every word, and at the same time completely bawling, with tears streaming down his face. As someone who was a fan since 1996 and for years thought we'd pretty much never see them in the US, I can understand being excited, but this was way over the top! :lol: :lol:

Heh... for some reason this makes me think of the guy who was crying during Blind Guardian's ProgPower set in 2002. He was singing along every word, and at the same time completely bawling, with tears streaming down his face. As someone who was a fan since 1996 and for years thought we'd pretty much never see them in the US, I can understand being excited, but this was way over the top! :lol: :lol:

Drew?

No, but the both of them have similar styles though. Pretty much both being "ball sqeezing" vocalists. :) Your comment above about Luppi just surprised that's all.
Granted, Lance sings in the higher ranges often, but he also uses his low range to keep things varied. Additionally, I prefer Lance's phrasing and his sense of melody, and I don't care for Luppi's accent.

Zod