Microsoft: the end of music

well, actuall musicians try making songs that are already different from the mass-produced, i don`t think it`ll change a lot.

edit@or what Jean Pierre said

Not like this
Really ? I learned someday how a german team created in the 90s a software able to sort out how to produce a hit. You just put the last 50 summer-hit-party-songs into it, and it finds a balance of how many verses, which lenght, which tempo, male or female voices, etc, you need to create a hit. Then, it composes it for you. Great, isn't it ?

EDIT : @ Pedovikk - that's absolutely right, producing mass-muzak with or without computers won't stop REAL musicians. So what's the big deal ? Computer music ? Sorry, we're in it.

Really ? I learned someday how a german team created in the 90s a software able to sort out how to produce a hit. You just put the last 50 summer-hit-party-songs into it, and it finds a balance of how many verses, which lenght, which tempo, male or female voices, etc, you need to create a hit. Then, it composes it for you. Great, isn't it ?

No:lol:
Can't believe something like that sounds good. The ultimate generic, stereotype radiosong or smth:Smug: