Intro/Nailed
Absolution Day
Mountain
Martyr
Gift of Music
Hide in the Fairytale
Laying the Demon to Rest
I AM

Hope all that came were pleased! Amazing energy and crowd response. Packed house.

Patrick

Great setlist, great show! I heard there were about 500 tickets sold for that show, which about matches what the room looked like. In that space, 500 is a nice "full" room without being so crowded that you can't move around freely. I listed to the first 2/3 from the front left then moved back to the middle for the final third (mostly because I wanted to hear Laying the Demon to Rest with the best mix possible).

Vangough opened the show with Theocracy playing second before headliner Pain of Salvation. Much of Vangough's stuff is really slow & light, so Theocracy's uptempo, heavy-hitting set was really a dramatic contrast that revved up the crowd IMO. I actually really appreciated Vangough and they have a new fan, but Theocracy was certainly the band to rock out during (I didn't see Pain of Salvation).

Prog fans should check out Vangough, especially if you like a dose of "anguished singer-songwriter-guitarist frontman" with your prog. Standout song:

Last edited by a moderator: