Mid-Week Mayhem Ticket Link & Times

After a bit of a freak out since the site wouldn't let me complete my transaction 3 times, I finally got mine! PHEW!

Got my three!

:D

30463AD5065D94F4A7D141_Large.jpg

Shakey shakey shakey

Done. Disappointed, the only delivery method was "will call". I much prefer to have the paper tickets before the event.

Does this mean the day of the event, I have to get the paper ticket from the box office for Vinyl's/Center Stage? One more thing to schedule and remain sober enough to handle. :)

How are you guys getting them so early? The Find Tickets didn't even come available for me until just after 10a! The site even got stuck for a a few minutes after I clicked it and made me nervous, but I was successful!

Thanks for the email reminder on this. I had set a task with reminder on my phone and somehow missed it. I just so happened to sign on to my email at 10:00 ET on the dot and was able to score my two tickets.

Now if only you could send an email reminder telling me the show is next week and I don't have to wait four months. :D |m/

Picked up a ticket for a friend who had to work today....

Wish they had a printed ticket option, but it should be easy enough to sort out... Now just waiting to see how long these tickets last before it sells out...
:popcorn:

Got mine at 10:00 on the dot. Still available 23 minutes after public sale time...