Mid-Week Mayhem Ticket Link & Times

How are you guys getting them so early? The Find Tickets didn't even come available for me until just after 10a! The site even got stuck for a a few minutes after I clicked it and made me nervous, but I was successful!
There was a pre-sale for the Gold Badge people. The site hung on me too, but with persistence, it did eventually work.

Looks like Nick and I missed the boat on this one. Just checked a little while ago and no more tickets available. With the way things worked out, we just didn't have the funds this weekend. :( I doubt this will happen and even if it does people probably won't know till closer to the show, but if anyone ends up having 2 extra tickets for Mid-Week Mayhem, please contact me or Nick(DemonOfTheWoods). We'd be happy to pay whatever it cost you (ticket + fees, and maybe a little extra). Thanks! :headbang:

Damn Bobbie, that sucks!! Hopefully for your sake someone does end up needing to sell two tickets.

I assume that I will be seeing you at M3 today? Ran into your boss, my old band-mate and high school friend, last night. Not sure what time we are driving down there yet, but we will be there!

Overslept like a dumbass! Being on the west coast makes this race to get tickets very hard and a little unfair. My wife and I are gold badge members and will be there Wednesday afternoon checking into the Artmore. One of our main reasons for coming this year is to see Evergrey & Vanden Plas. Neither of which Daffodil has ever seen live. We do have our tickets for Thursday night but we really wanted to go to this night as well. Plus I usually do Karaoke and will probably do some Savatage for those who missed it at Norman's B-Day party this year. If anyone bought tickets that decides not to go please contact me.
Eric Boles
ebolavoice@gmail.com
(415)963-1674(mobile)

Overslept like a dumbass! Being on the west coast makes this race to get tickets very hard and a little unfair. My wife and I are gold badge members and will be there Wednesday afternoon checking into the Artmore. One of our main reasons for coming this year is to see Evergrey & Vanden Plas. Neither of which Daffodil has ever seen live. We do have our tickets for Thursday night but we really wanted to go to this night as well. Plus I usually do Karaoke and will probably do some Savatage for those who missed it at Norman's B-Day party this year. If anyone bought tickets that decides not to go please contact me.
Eric Boles
ebolavoice@gmail.com
(415)963-1674(mobile)

Hi there and welcome to the forum (I notice this is your very first post!). I'm sincerely sorry that you were not able to purchase tickets for Wed. night... I mean that.

IMO, I think it's a little unfair for you to say, "Being on the west coast makes this race to get tickets very hard and a little unfair."

How is this unfair? We have advertised the time that tix would go on sale for months now on all of our social media outlets, the PPUSA website, and here on the forum. We have also stated for months that only 250 tix would be available to the public, as this was an "intimate, acoustic evening with Evergrey." I made a special effort of sending out several reminders and even creating an event on facebook (not sure if you have an account). Glenn also sent out email sent out multiple email reminders to gold badge holders.

Once again, Glenn and I are really sorry. We're all very excited and are looking forward to September!

~Jen

Hi there and welcome to the forum (I notice this is your very first post!). I'm sincerely sorry that you were not able to purchase tickets for Wed. night... I mean that.

IMO, I think it's a little unfair for you to say, "Being on the west coast makes this race to get tickets very hard and a little unfair."

How is this unfair? We have advertised the time that tix would go on sale for months now on all of our social media outlets, the PPUSA website, and here on the forum. We have also stated for months that only 250 tix would be available to the public, as this was an "intimate, acoustic evening with Evergrey." I made a special effort of sending out several reminders and even creating an event on facebook (not sure if you have an account). Glenn also sent out email sent out multiple email reminders to gold badge holders.

Once again, Glenn and I are really sorry. We're all very excited and are looking forward to September!

~Jen

It's not that big of deal really. I've been going to PPUSA since IV, so I've seen Evergrey many times and they are playing SF in October anyway. My wife is the one that wanted to go and I was basically looking forward to another night of hanging out with my friends from Mob Rules & Dark Water as both groups played in my festival Bay Area Rock Fest.
I was actually kidding about the unfairness...but really, who wants to get up at 6am in the morning on a Saturday to buy tickets for a karaoke show(kidding again).
We would have like to have gone to that show as well but I guess if we don't get in somehow we'll just have to spend our money elsewhere on a nice southern dinner in Midtown or Inman Park...:)

To the ones who missed out 'due to timezone,' cell phone alarm clocks are neat ;) I went to sleep at 5am but set my alarm for two minutes prior to the open sale.

~Jen

No no sweetie! I am sure he meant that the west coasters have to get up at 7am in order to get tickets. I did set my cell phone alarm but it ended up being underneath me n could not hear it at 630am huh woke up at 830 tixs sold out. But that is cool if any one extra great if not I will still be there partyin on weds at the Artmore anyway hehee!

I dunno, I'm on the east coast and I still set my alarm for 7AM to be really sure I didn't miss out. It's not all that early.