Mid-Week Mayhem Ticket Link:

Is this the showcase with Primal Fear? I thought the tickets were to go out in June 2nd? No wait, the showcase is on Thursday, this is a Wednesday event, the Queensryche one then? I'm very confused. Anyway I doubt I can attend my airplane arrives at 19:00 Atlanta time (if on time), so until I clear inmigration, customs and the trip from the airport...

Is this the showcase with Primal Fear? I thought the tickets were to go out in June 2nd? No wait, the showcase is on Thursday, this is a Wednesday event, the Queensryche one then? I'm very confused. Anyway I doubt I can attend my airplane arrives at 19:00 Atlanta time (if on time), so until I clear inmigration, customs and the trip from the airport...

Wyv -

You'll just have to come by for metal karaoke afterward!

Steve in Philly

Wyv -

You'll just have to come by for metal karaoke afterward!

Steve in Philly

Of course my intention is to drop by for the karaoke night (even if it's Queensryche) like in 2006. :D

Got mine yesterday, so I don't think it's sold out. Can't wait!! Is the singer from Circus gonna be part of the Pagan Maximus?? That guy has one of the best voices in ALL of rock, IMO. Chatted with him last time they were at PP and he seems to be a down to Earth type. You guyz are in for a treat with MindCrime!! When Chris starts 'Queen of the Ryche', I get chills!! See all of you there!!

Chris :headbang: