MIDI Drum Click

VikingAxe

Jul 21, 2009
Ok,

So I imported these MIDI drums...and I have to set the click at 120 so they stay at the tempo they were recorded at. Now I need to set the click for tracking my guitars. This is creating a problem...cuz when i change the tempo...it changes the drums. Any solutions?

:lol: maybe he's recording guitars at slower pace then chopping it up and putting it to the faster tempo, a la Dragonforce lulz

Ok,

So I imported these MIDI drums...and I have to set the click at 120 so they stay at the tempo they were recorded at. Now I need to set the click for tracking my guitars. This is creating a problem...cuz when i change the tempo...it changes the drums. Any solutions?

sounds like you used the default tempo of 120 to program the drums and now you cant track guitars with a metronome? i'd just track to the drums dude.

Or make a quarter note drum track, loop it and track to that.

i guess i could do that...id like to have the capability of muting the drums and just focusing on the guitars with the click...since the drums were recorded to the default, its not possible at this point?