Midnight's "Sakada" now available

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
The buzz on this kinda went away recently, so I thought I'd post for those that might have missed it...

The End Records online store has the new Midnight in stock since 05/04/05.

Just wanted to spread the word...don't know if it's available elsewhere or not.

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
The buzz on this kinda went away recently, so I thought I'd post for those that might have missed it...

The End Records online store has the new Midnight in stock since 05/04/05.

Just wanted to spread the word...don't know if it's available elsewhere or not.

Rock on!
Does anyone know if and how much stuff was included from his performance at ProgPower 5.1 (otherwise known as Midnight at 6 AM).

The Wolf said:
Does anyone know if and how much stuff was included from his performance at ProgPower 5.1 (otherwise known as Midnight at 6 AM).

I remember him saying that a couple of the songs he did were either being considered or going to be included. I just hope he didn't decide on that song about the worm and his daughter :loco:

I heard the track "Miss Katie" yesterday and to say the least it was interesting. The lyrcis are the best part though. The song is very "trippy" soundy, you know psychedlic.

There were copies for sell at this weekend's BW&BK festival, but I didn't grab one.... so still no word on what exactly it sounds like...

OK...got it in the mail today...and I'm reserving serious comment until I soak it in some more.

You knew it was going to be eccentric (and even more weird on top of that)...

It's a cool album...but you knew it wasn't gonna be metal. Kinda like POS doing a real mind-fuck with the BE album...except POS hasn't been on a serious alcoholic binge since 1991...(hehe!)

Man...I just don't know...gonna shut up now...

More to come...

Rock on!