The Great Escape - available for pre-order

Just preordered mercy Falls and The great Escape today.
TO THE BAND:
Please come to Spain , we want to see you live, we have good beer here too.

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

WOW INCREDIBLE, THE CD HAS ALREADY ARRIVED!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! THUMBS UP FOR LION MUSIC!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Seriously? I sent an email to Lion asking whether they sent out an e-mail to confirm dispatch of goods, but got a reply stating that pre-orders would hopefully be sent out today (not answering my question hehe). But if you've already got yours now I'm VERY excited. :D

Seriously? I sent an email to Lion asking whether they sent out an e-mail to confirm dispatch of goods, but got a reply stating that pre-orders would hopefully be sent out today (not answering my question hehe). But if you've already got yours now I'm VERY excited. :D

That's why I'm a TRUE FAN MADE OF STEEL :headbang::kickass::Smokin:

WOW INCREDIBLE, THE CD HAS ALREADY ARRIVED!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! THUMBS UP FOR LION MUSIC!!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:
What does count now, may you discuss it because it isn't a leaked cd or aren't you allowed because its pre Dec-3rd?

Also: Which country are you?

I won't "discuss" it yet, but still:

30847935.jpg

bam!

Italy :)

I would discuss but it depends on Andy, the official release date is still december 3rd. :)

Anyway: AWESOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE :kickass:

Yeah,, mine has also allready been deliverd!!!

Fantastic fast, it beat the release date by 11 days :OMG:

the booklet is very nice, also the photos
I first didn't notice that the lyrics are kinda epic
I also like the hourglass symbol

Looks awesome, can't wait until mine arrives. Very interested to read the lyrics as well, especially for The Great Escape.

My copys have arrived as well!

Indeed, big props to Lion Music....:kickass:

A friend of mine in Croatia just received her copy too! I cannot talk, as I've my copy since..."I giiiiiive uuuuup"...No sorry I cannot talk... ;-)) [F@@k, wth!! that's better than Mercy Falls!!]

I wish I could get my copy this early...that would be great. I have been sick with Sinus stuff since early October, and some Seventh Wonder would really be a way to cheer me up...plus just a very nice surprise. :)
I wonder if the reason you are getting it so early is location?

mtaffer

I wish I could get my copy this early...that would be great. I have been sick with Sinus stuff since early October, and some Seventh Wonder would really be a way to cheer me up...plus just a very nice surprise. :)
I wonder if the reason you are getting it so early is location?

mtaffer

No, let me explain you. There are two different types of delivery:

1) THE TRUE METAL OF STEEL DELIVERY: less than 10 days

2) THE WHIMPS & POSERS DELIVERY: 2 months or more

Of course, it depens on WHO you are and you KNOW who you are!! AHAHAHAHAHAH :D :D

Edit: Ok the problem seems to be solved and isn't in the disc as it worked perfectly at my friends place. Time to fix my own stereo setup then and dig the problem.

Ty for LM for fast shipment and stuff, CD seems great.

Yeah, it would be nice to get this before Thanksgiving.
However, my Paypal account has not changed to "shipping" yet, so I guess it will actually be closer to the release date before US fans get it.