Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape 2010, and brand new video!

I listened to the album already (a leak I found on the internet) and wow, it blew my mind. "Long Way Home" and "The Great Escape" (the beginning arpeggio is unbelievable and the final one twice as much) are my 2 favorite tracks. Who's the female voice in "Long Way Home"?

I hope there's a way to buy it in Uruguay!

Thank you for these very nice comments!
Please, I must ask you to refrain from discussing details about the album until December 3rd.

I too think it is boring not to get on with it, but some people actually will wait to listen to it until they hold the actual CD in their hands, and out of respect to them and to Lion Music we have decided to not discuss the album on this forum. I am sure it happens elsewhere where I obviously have no problems with whatever goes on there.

Thanks for understanding and once again for your kind words!

what's the difference between the 13 euro and 17 euro version of the great escape?
-ah one is in dollars, the other euros :rofl: i'm an idiot

what's the difference between the 13 euro and 17 euro version of the great escape?
-ah one is in dollars, the other euros :rofl: i'm an idiot

LoL, don't feel bad I wondered that too. Ordered my copy today based off of hearing a CD showcase of it. The cool thing was that hearing the tracks just once was enough to whet my appetite, but not enough for me to remember that much.

It was enough however, to prompt me to go to lion music and pre-order as soon as I heard they were available on the prog power usa forum. :D

If you really own a Ferrari and you're thinking about putting a sticker on it, then you really shouldn't own a Ferrari. At all.

I feel more proud to have a SW sticker on my "normal" car (Irish it's a Ford...ahahahah) than to have a Ferrari and listen to "normal" music. Is this love???

p.s. btw I call my son Andrea because of Andre Matos :)) (and at that time I didn't know MrBassman indeed...)