Pre-order the new Seventh Wonder album

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Hey everybody,

GREAT NEWS!
You can now pre-order the new Seventh Wonder album - 'The Great Escape' - (and previous albums as well) at:

http://www.lionmusic.com/shop/S/Seventh_Wonder.htm

Check it out! Shipping will begin a week before the official release-date.

If you didn't hear/see it, here's the first video from the new album:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRDa-xTfwg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRDa-xTfwg[/ame]

Heard that song yesterday and for some reason I can't get it out of my head. At first, I wasn't so sure, but I decided it was pretty good quickly. The pre-chorus and chrous itself...I just can't get enough.

looking forward to the new Darkwater "Where stories end",their debut cd was
very very good,still worth listening after years.Saw Seventh wonder with Circus Maximus years ago in a small pub in Italy at Mercy falls tour but their
singer didn't excite me as on studio.I really hope he got better live ,did you
know how it was like at Progpower?

I am very excited for this. I remember when I first heard their first album a few years ago. When people tell me new music sucks, I show them this band.

The album leaked... and listening to the whole thing made me pre-order it, really. It's an excellent album with many memorable riffs and vocal lines. Some jaw-dropping bass solos there and there, and Tommy's impressive performance make this a real gem. If you guys liked Mercy Falls, well this imo is even better.

Waiting in the Wings is a great album. Mercy Falls musically is good, but the acting on that album is so fucking awful it almost just ruins the whole cd. Theres no excuse for how BAD the acting on that shit is... seriously. ANYONE could have done better...

In any case, Ill check out the new one. Hopefully its good.

Yeah I wasn't too sure about Alley Cat, the lyrics and the extreme poppyness of the chorus got me. But in the context of the album it's easier to appreciate because the entire album isn't like that. Some of the songs are classic Seventh Wonder.

The title track reminds me of the Odyssey. Of course nothing in it's as good as Journey To Ithica though, but I've now managed to get into it as much as other 20+ minute songs, and I think it's pretty great.

Waiting in the Wings is a great album. Mercy Falls musically is good, but the acting on that album is so fucking awful it almost just ruins the whole cd. Theres no excuse for how BAD the acting on that shit is... seriously. ANYONE could have done better...

I totally agree with you. There's that one ballad that's all pretty and awesome and then BAM! Crappy doctor voiceover and slightly less annoying beeping medical equipment sounds. However, Unbreakable, A Day Away, Hide & Seek, and several other great tunes make up for it. I always skip the "filler" interludes, anyway.

I have to say, The Great Escape is an outstanding album! I haven't had a chance to digest the massive title track yet (I've only heard it once) simply because I can't stop listening to the other six songs! I even think Alley Cat is great now! The opening track is another one of my favs. The album is much more consistent than Mercy Falls.

This is a first day purchase for me!