Mieskuoro Huutajat

Loona

*~holdacska~*
Sep 2, 2003
Budapest, Hungary
Visit site
A quite strange choir of men from Finland who doesn't sing, but scream&shout, looking funny with the conductor, music sheets and black tie outfit. I'm just going to their concert, didn't see them before (only some small thingy on TV + heard that they are quite interesting), so I feel a bit excited, not to mention that the video I saw was quite funny :)
well, does anyone know them?

wow it was great :) they were kinda funny, onstage (and in person too, as after the show we could have a little talk with them :) ) well we could not stop laughing, and they just stood there onstage without any wrinkle of them moving, it was weird. I mean between the pieces, when they shouted their faces were kinda funny too. the pieces they shouted contained lots of national anthems (ours too, one of the guys told me that they just learned 2 Hungarian thingies) well, it was a bit of a shock to hear some songs like this, but sounded great; they're all crazy :lol: I asked one guy about what did the relatives say when they heard he's 'shouting' in a choir, and he said some were proud of it, some others said it's just normal of him to do silly things like this. well, that's about the answer I expected.
anyways, I'm happy that I have been there and heard them, I had a reeally funny and strange evening that I won't easily forget :)

I've no idea who they are but from what Loona has said they seem more like something to be seen than to be heard :D

Maqus said:
I've no idea who they are but from what Loona has said they seem more like something to be seen than to be heard :D
well, think you're right :)

marginalé: about the site, yes it is :) and I don't think it's 'music' in its original meaning, so I can understand why it didn't start :)
but I also think I cleared the fact they don't 'sing' :lol: