Might as well get in on the act ......

Bucko

Apr 15, 2001
Canberra
Visit site
Lastest haul ........

Echoes : The Best of Pink Floyd- finally a greatest hits from them at last excellant.

Ozzfest 2001 The Second Millennium , just to have some New live Sabbath"The Wizard".

Testament : Very Besy of . After watching the Rage Metal special the other week I was very impressed when the clip of "Low " was showen, don't know why I never picked up on them before , specially like " Pratice What you Preach, Signs of Chaos, The Ritual . Disciples of the wrath. Will have to get more .

Dio : The Last in Line, Holy Diver . Have them on tape not Cd (2nd hand $22 bucks)

Judas Preist : Defenders Of the Faith (2nd Hand $10bucks)

Originally posted by Bucko
Lastest haul ........
Testament : Very Besy of . After watching the Rage Metal special the other week I was vert impressed when the clip of "Low " was showen, don't know why I never picked up on them before , specailly like " Pratice What you Preach, Sihns of Chaos, The Ritual . Disciples of the wrath. Will have to get more .

Dio : The Last in Line, Holy Diver . Have them on tape not Cd (2nd hand $22 bucks)

Judas Preist : Defenders Of the Faith (2nd Hand $10bucks)

Oh my god those are so metal :headbang: :headbang: Give sins of omission a listen on the testament one!

Anyways, im off to utopia right now actually :D

Cool spawn . Can you check if they have any copies of PREISTS - Live Meltdown I can't seem to track it down here in the Nations Capital. I am sure if you were elected it would readly be available and listened to at school.

Cheers Bucko

Lastest haul ........

Testament : Very Besy of . After watching the Rage Metal special the other week I was very impressed when the clip of "Low " was showen, don't know why I never picked up on them before , specially like " Pratice What you Preach, Signs of Chaos, The Ritual . Disciples of the wrath. Will have to get more ....

Disciple Of The Watch :p Tis a very good tune me thinks :tickled:

Cool spawn . Can you check if they have any copies of PREISTS - Live Meltdown I can't seem to track it down here in the Nations Capital. I am sure if you were elected it would readly be available and listened to at school.

Cheers Bucko

If I was elected there would have been NO school :D

I didnt look because I left straight after I posted and didnt see your post until I got back just now, sorry! Ill check next time I go though!

I havent listened to them yet, but from my trip to Utopia I got:

Kreator: Violent Revolution - You know, I own 3 of this bands other cds and dont like any of them, yet I keep buying
them because they are supposedly so good and slayerlike. I hope this cd is good, I really do. Hope with me people.

Devin Townsend: Terria - Every man and his dog on the Travis Smith board says this guy is great, so I got this, I did
want to get Strapping Young Lads "cities" but they didnt have it. Pricks.

Sodom: m16 - Firstly this band has perhaps the most comical name ever, they are supposed to be slayerlike too, I
guess Ill find out.... and now a simpsons quote: "Before she moved there, Sodom and Gomorrah was known for its
pottery!" Go Krusty!

Strapping Young Lad: Live In Australia - Go australia! Its about time we were recognised on a live album of some
sort from someone somewhere. It was recorded at the hifi club in 1997 in Melbourne, anyone go?

Children Of Bodom: Follow The Reaper - Got this because Alexei thingamo is an awesome guitarist and his stuff in
Sinergy is incredible, but I SWEAR if his vocals start annoying me im going to smash the cd into 19 and a half
pieces. Yes im aware you cant have half a piece, thats why you laughed.
"Oooh but its black metal and the vocals are great after you have listened to it for ages and they really suit the
music" <--- Thats a load of crap, who in their right mind would sing BADLY deliberately? Why ruin perfectly good
music? They dont suit the music, they just piss Spawny off, and you dont wanna do that cos im a great guy so why
would you want to upset me?
Cool cover, very foreboding and scary. Woooooho.....sorry, hope I didnt scare you.

Anthrax: Return Of The Killer A's - Anthrax best of, I figured the way things are now with their name, the poor
bastards will need every cent they can get.

I just cut and pasted the bit on my journal where I wrote this, hope it works.....

Bucko, I'm listening to 98 Live Meltdown as I type. Got it a couple of weeks ago for $20 and it's hardly left the stereo since. If you find it, you won't be disappointed :). Needed some live Priest now I've decided to spend the money I put away for concert tickets on the Iced Earth box set...

Spawn, you're a braver man than I for buying that Children of Bodom disc. As I said in my first Sinergy-related rant, one of the things that amazes me about them is that they all used to play in death/doom style bands, and somehow still manage to be good :confused: .

(Pardon me while I duck the torrent of sharp objects being thrown at me by all the CoB fans on this board...)

Look for the new Sinergy album "Suicide By My Side" early next year. YAY!

W

Spawn: Devin Townsend is probably my favorite musician full stop. SYL-city is the best cd you'll buy for a while,once you have it,it's constant listening for ages and ages.Terria is the same to now i think about it.You'll like Ocean Machine,fuck it,go get everything.

ooOOOoOOOOooo 69th post.

Furthermore....

Get SYL City it's the most intense cyber metal album ever...fuckin brutal fuckin brillaint

and as for the live album...it kicks ass and it's recorded in melbourne...check out the track 'Far Beyond Metal' fuckin classic

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Spawn, you're a braver man than I for buying that Children of Bodom disc. As I said in my first Sinergy-related rant, one of the things that amazes me about them is that they all used to play in death/doom style bands, and somehow still manage to be good :confused: .

Oh ye of narrow mind...

NP: Zed - "Silencer"

Aces: Im listening to the new Kreator one right now, damn its good!!!!!!! His vocals could use some work, but this is still damn good!

Koichi: Ill be grabbing Cities as soon as I see it, hopefully they will have it next time im there!

Originally posted by Koichi
Spawn: Devin Townsend is probably my favorite musician full stop.

Have you heard his work on the James Murphey solo album?