Mikael in Classic Rock

Slaydon

Jul 28, 2008
right outside Oslo, Norway
In case you haven't noticed, Mikael appeared in the column called "iPod roulette" in the last Classic Rock issue. It features the six most unusual songs for each artist. He had this Shania Twain song that was the most embarrassing one,lol. Also a Wishbone Ash song, "Warrior".:cool:

"Had to be a warrior. A slave I couldn't be. A soldier and a conqueror fighting to be free."

Wishbone Ash is a fantastic band. They've been underrated from the beginning. Time Was and Blowin Free are two of my favorite tunes of all time.

Can't help but think that they would have been more of a success if they had a good singer/frontman. They singing was always their week point.

banged a girl once with the argus album playing. came in her mouth to throw down the sword END. OF. STORY

"Had to be a warrior. A slave I couldn't be. A soldier and a conqueror fighting to be free."

Wishbone Ash is a fantastic band. They've been underrated from the beginning. Time Was and Blowin Free are two of my favorite tunes of all time.

Can't help but think that they would have been more of a success if they had a good singer/frontman. They singing was always their week point.

Martin Turner was a good enough singer/frontman IMO. But that Andy Powell, don't understand why he absolutely had to sing on some songs and ruin them with his horribly dull voice!:mad: