Mikael is on the new Dream Theater

Why'd he get banned? All he ever did was... talk like he is talking now again.
he kept flooding the non-Opeth forum with his retarded cover-song video threads after being clearly warned several times by Samsara.

besides, he should be banned for typing like that. iF i WeNt *~* & ~*~ TpYEd LiKe DiS In ALL MAH PoZTS, i'd get banned for sure because it's annoying attention seeking and topic-distracting (aka trolling) bullshit

Towedwart said:
Btw, is the new Dream Theater good?

not at all

But not the way you might expect, haha. I was just listening to the new Dream Theater CD (it just leaked...) and there's a section in the song Repentance where you can hear a bunch of people saying sorry for things they've done. You can clearly his voice at one point, along with Steven Wilson. Wasn't expecting that at all...

LAWL :D

Pretty funny shit.. He should've sang a bit, his voice with DT could be quite interesting

God, I'm just listening to this song..

It should be called Repeatance, taking riffs off of old albums, and repeating the same chords for 5 minues

Um... After the sorry part, I swear it's steven wilson singing some minor chords

God, I'm just listening to this song..

It should be called Repeatance, taking riffs off of old albums, and repeating the same chords for 5 minues

Um... After the sorry part, I swear it's steven wilson singing some minor chords

The reason behind the reapeting is the previous 3 songs that share riffs are all part of one big one, about Portnoy's alcholism.

I heard it as well. Whether you think it's good or not depends completley on your musical taste. If you like DT, it's a great album. If you don't like them apart from one or two songs off Train of Thought, then it sucks balls.

I think this album is a bit of an improvement over the last one. The first, 5, and 7 are surely good songs. There are some classic DT moments throughout. I still hate Constant Motion and Eternal whatever though. The vocals are so crappy.

Mind you, this album is nothing like a comeback, but at least it's got some DT in it.

I'm very impressed with the new DT album, I think Mikael on the song is saying sorry to his best friend for not being able to play at his daughters birthday or somthing, only gave it one listen short on time atm, and i swear he said somthing about being a "chicken shit" lol.