Mikael, please respond! It's for school!...

Okay, so I'm in a college filmmaking class right now, and we have to shoot a short movie and polish off by the end of the semester. Well, I figured it would be neat to capture the concept of Still Life and put it on the screen. This is strictly a student project, but I wondered if I need your permission, in case I want to enter it enter a couple of small festivals.

Mikael, are you out there!?

you can try to send message to mikael on myspace. he looks his page more than the forum.. and i hope you can make your movie, i would like to see it:kickass:

actually I tink that in Holland the law states that materials such as dvd's can be showed legally as long as it's in an educational environment and for educational purposes.

I think the same rules apply in Denmark.. But nobody gives a fuck :loco:

Meh. Quite possibly... We're certainly not allowed to show films in busses over here, or else the company has to pay big copyright something-or-other... The government has ways of knowing...

hmm, doing still life.... those are some mighty shoes to fill....

please do a good job....

Oh, I will. I've analyzed the lyrics very thoroughly and hope to finish by the end of this year. I'll be posting it on Youtube and this forum upon completion!

I'm not using any music from the album. Besides, I wouldn't even if I was given the rights. Death metal just wouldn't suit it. It will have a soundtrack though, so I've been sifting through some really nice symphonic, epic tracks that I've come across.

I've sent a letter to Peaceville and, if they don't respond quickly enough, I'm just going to film the damn thing.