Mikaels PRS pick ups

papaloidflook

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2003
Hello,

just wondering what Mikael's chosen pick ups are on his current PRS guitar...

to be more specific...does anyone know what pick ups were used on BWP, Deliverance and Damnation...

oh ye...anyone know what he used to record the songs on BWP in his home...some 8 track device?...i cant remeber what it was....any help would be great....

thanks for your time....

i wonder what that nutter Mikeal is brewing in that studio in sweden...

that's it, man, this is the official thread that kills this forum. stick a fucking fork in it. i hereby officially cease posting here until the new album comes out. see you guys in the other forums or pm me if you want to chat. it's been nice.

:wave:

cthulufhtagn said:
that's it, man, this is the official thread that kills this forum. stick a fucking fork in it. i hereby officially cease posting here until the new album comes out. see you guys in the other forums or pm me if you want to chat. it's been nice.

:wave:

this forum was dead long before this thread was made (for the 3975075 time now?)...but ill be sad to see you go cthulu. :erk:

i dont know what the hell u chiefs are talking about...all i want to know is what pick ups mikael has been using in the past 3 albums...how is this thread killing this forum u moronic child?

Trey Parker said:
papi makes a good point. if you actually give a shit about PRS pickup threads, end your life immediately. you don't have to respond to every thread anyway

i use a PRS...so obviously the term "PRS" always peaks my interest when im on the forum.

Goober said:
do you use one of the cheap PRS or the ones that cost 10,000 and up?

i have an artist series custom 24

PRS's that cost over 6k shouldnt be "played" moron.

how many PRSs do you have by the way....since youre throwing the term "cheap" around with the bentley of electric guitars.

NineFeetUnderground said:

how many PRSs do you have by the way....since youre throwing the term "cheap" around with the bentley of electric guitars.

i think he was kidding dude.

cthulufhtagn said:
Trey Parker said:
papi makes a good point. if you actually give a shit about PRS pickup threads, end your life immediately. you don't have to respond to every thread anyway
wow, what malicious douche bags. this is why I'm reluctant to join metal forums. everyone has anger problems. you guys let mikael's growling go to your heads. heheh.

NineFeetUnderground said:

The term "Cheap" was referring to the PRS guitars that cost like, 600 bucks lol oh btw, i have no PRSs :D