Mikael's PRS

EchoOfAutumn

TornbythearrivalofAutumn
Oct 17, 2005
Kennesaw, GA
www.myspace.com
I know this might seem like a stupid question, but it is driving me insane ever since i thought of it. Mikael's blue PRS guitar that he always talks about, as being his favorite, this question is intended for the guitarists on this forum like myself, what color blue is it? I always see in magazines and on the equipment list for the site that it always is just "blue". PRS makes like three or four different blues in the line up of guitars. Like i said, stupid question, but just wanted to see if anyone would give it a guess.​

EchoOfAutumn said:
I know this might seem like a stupid question, but it is driving me insane ever since i thought of it. Mikael's blue PRS guitar that he always talks about, as being his favorite, this question is intended for the guitarists on this forum like myself, what color blue is it? I always see in magazines and on the equipment list for the site that it always is just "blue". PRS makes like three or four different blues in the line up of guitars. Like i said, stupid question, but just wanted to see if anyone would give it a guess.​

Hey Man.

I've also tried to find that guitar in vain. I don't think I want it, just want to
hold one :) Anyway, it's a PRS Custom 24 so I guess the colour is custom-
ordered as well. It looks like a Emerald Green, but blue obviously.

http://www.prsguitars.com/showcase/current/custom.html

his is a pre-95 model. in that era they made 3 different type of blues. mikes is the "whale blue" finish. although its a bit lighter than current whale blue finishes PRS makes these days.

someone has a pic of it in there sig....just look around on some recent posts, or hope that they post in this one...its a fairly bright blue (as opposed to dark)....as in, its not like a perrywinkle...just blue.

sotuopethvox01.jpg

It's in Korlich's sig