mike disalvo hatred association

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
so im sat here listening to Cryptopsy - And Then You'll Beg and the urge to hurt something is swiftly rising.
The music sounds like pure, disgusting, brilliant filth, and then the vocalist opens his mouth and starts being a fucking tough guy about it.
WHY?!
WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS NEEDED
WHYYYYYYYYYYY

imagine how fucking dirty this album would be with lord worm! my brain may actually atrophy at the sheer thought of it

I don't like Lord Worm that much more.

This album is absolutely awesome. Disalvo's "WEEEE BLEED." Kills me everytime. It's so bad that it's almost good.
I don't know who's vocals would make it better but I don't think they belong to the Worm.

yeah but the vocals should at least be A BIT filthy and spastic sounding
not just some guy going HUFF PUFF ILL BLOW YOUR HOUSE IN I BELONG IN A PUNK BAND HURRR

not even his yelps on Once Was Not? :( but he sounds so special on that album! like a cute cuddley retard with a penchant for death metal :)

not even his yelps on Once Was Not? :( but he sounds so special on that album! like a cute cuddley retard with a penchant for death metal :)

Yeah hahahaa it sounds like they infiltrated a SPED class and set up a mic. Once Was Not is my least favorite album though. I liked The Unspoken King better basically because I could hear what was going on and it wasn't Mournier and friends like OWN.

the kick is the only part of the drums that is too loud on OWN, but it is hella loud.

RAAAAAWRGGHHHR
i do that rather well, don't you think?
dun brappralrpar CHUGCHUGCHUG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHH

disalvo wishes he was this good

I actually like DiSalvo, very different than the other stuff they did in the vocal department, but
I really like it. I know it's "tough-guy"-like, and most of the time I dislike this vocal style, but I think it suits the music.
About Lord Worm, I'm only able to listen to the stuff with Lord Worm when I am in the right mood.
But they work great in a live enviroment, it was really cool to see him and talk to him in Roskilde
2006, actually he's a pretty nice guy (and small...) :D

But... but... :(

The early stuff might be all over the place at times and the solos are truly awful... but it "grooves like a moose" (copyright: ahjteam). NSV is definitely among my DM top 5 ever.

YES. i thought cryptopsy was really bad, and then i heard that bass section and breakdown and proceeded to cream

and adam i <3 you and all but im afraid i must take your balls
YOU CANNOT HAVE THEM