Mike on the New OSI Record

Their first CD is great! That peace where Steven Wilson sings reminds me of his own record from Lightbulb Sun (Stupid Dream)? Not sure which one. I've not even heard their second attempt. But now I surely check their third!

[KOTNO]Narrot;7740265 said:
i am mostly interested by this what mike has to say about stockholm ... would be cool if it was in swedish but i guess it's not

I dont think it's about stockholm I think it's about the psychological response called "stockholm syndrome".

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger (or at least risk) in which they have been placed. The syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden, in which the bank robbers held bank employees hostage from August 23 to August 28 in 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their victimizers, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term Stockholm Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the syndrome in a news broadcast.

I dont think it's about stockholm I think it's about the psychological response called "stockholm syndrome".

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger (or at least risk) in which they have been placed. The syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden, in which the bank robbers held bank employees hostage from August 23 to August 28 in 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their victimizers, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term Stockholm Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the syndrome in a news broadcast.

Why do you think that this is the meaning of the title? ... When it was stated that Mikael just thought that Stockholm would be a cool name for the song ...

What the hell has Stockholm Syndrome to do with the title of the song? :)

Oh...one more thing. Katatonic89 forgot to mention Wikipedia as the source for his message.