Mike Patton is one crazy fuck!

I own all of faith no more's cd's....... Even the ones before patton was a part of it. Great band...

THE GENTLE ARE OF MAKING ENEMIES is nuts.... same as CUCKOO FOR CACA :lol:

Doh... WaoooWaoooo.... Doooooh WaaaaaooooWaaaaoooooaaaa!! :lol:

"It's about time i had a talk to my kids.... ahhh... i'll just tell em what my daddy told me.... : You aint never going to amount to nothing."

Mr bungle.... errr... the first one is okay. Stubb A Dubb is a classic... but i'm not too much of a fan. I'm FNM 100%

I saw them in melbourne a few years ago. Most violent concert i have EVER been to :lol: It was their 'farewell' concert, and they were NUTS.

Has anyone heard of Tomahawk? Someone at the store recommended this Patten release of "normal" metal and it real good.

Originally posted by Trapped
THE GENTLE ARE OF MAKING ENEMIES is nuts.... same as CUCKOO FOR CACA :lol:

YES! those songs are fucking crazy! I love those! they are so completely nuts. the lyrics are so weird, and they're sung/screamed so fucked up!
"happy birthday...fucker!"
and
"being good gets you stuff, being stuff gets you good, good stuff gets you bein wheelin and dealin and squeelin"

oh yah, hes one crazy bastard.
the live video is crazy too. Patton is so messed. he comes out in masks and shit and was wearinga cops hat at one point and hes jut sueelinga dn making noises and rolling around the stage and wrapping the mic cord around himself. hes one crazy fuck.