Mike Patton

What is your favorite project by Mike Patton?

• Faith No More

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Mr. Bungle

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Fantomas

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Tomahawk

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Peeping Tom

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Who the fuck is Mike Patton?

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
FNM. King for a Day and Angel Dust are especially great. Some of Patton's other projects may be more creative though.

Morfeind said:
FNM. King for a Day and Angel Dust are especially great. Some of Patton's other projects may be more creative though.
fnm is pretty damn creative especially for their time. experimental is the right word.

i loved FNM
The Real Thing, Angel Dust and King For A Day are truly classics

Mr Bungle - great band, funny but serious (in the way of playing music).. Disco Volante has some great tracks (Desert Search For Techno Allah :) & Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz)
California is a great album too

Maldoror - project of Merzbow & Patton - i expected more of this.. but like all sessions, maybe it just wasn't a good day for a good vibe

Lovage - very very good

Tomahawk - some say it is what FNM would sound like today, but it has a more alternative touch and less commercial

Fantomas - i liked Director's Cut very much, the idea of playing The Godfather, The Omen or Fire Walk With Me themes in that way was hilarious.. Delirium Cordia was too leftfield for me, Suspended Animation is cool. my friend saw them live, he says it's a great experience to watch/listen

Patton with Kaada - a friend again saw it live and says it is much better to watch it than sit back at home and listen

Patton doing guest vocals with Dillinger Escape Plan - great favor for this band, and great Patton's performance

Patton doing guest vocals on Björk's Medulla - very good effort, you should watch a making of Medulla video, tis much more interesting

Peeping Tom - his latest. i love it! Patton sings at least in his FNM style, with guests such as Odd Nosdam (producer of cLOUDDEAD, Sage Francis), Rahzel, Dan The Automator (Gorillaz producer), Amon Tobin, Kool Keith, Massive Attack, Bebel Gilberto, Kid Koala, Doseone, Norah Jones and Dub Trio (the best track on the album imo).

discouraged1 said:
Tomahawk - some say it is what FNM would sound like today, but it has a more alternative touch and less commercial
:err: I doubt fnm would ever get that dark.