Mike Patton

What is your favorite project by Mike Patton?

• Faith No More

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Mr. Bungle

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Fantomas

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Tomahawk

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Peeping Tom

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Who the fuck is Mike Patton?

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Fahrenheit

Great Big Mouse
Dec 6, 2005
Ukraine
Okay, then. I guess you all know who is Mike Patton are, so we could discuss his music in this thread. As for me, I think he is talented son of a bitch. Really love him. Besides Faith No More and Mr. Bungle, he has another projects: Tomahawk, Fantomas, Peeping Tom. If you do not know anything about Patton, but interested and eager to learn, then I can tell you something. And I do think he is related to Katatonia, especially Tomahawk, there is a similiar mood. So, go on!

Yoy are damn right: Mike Patton is the sexiest musician I ever saw (maybe only Chino Moreno in his younger ages can compete with him). Fantomas is a great project with Dave Lambardo doing drums. Very... very good.

Mr. Bungle is by far the best.

Basically hate Fantomas...the rest is basically bleh.

Divatkreació said:
I'd go with Fantômas and Faith No More :p And those who don't know who Mike Patton is ought to be ashamed.
You are fucking right! Those seven... Oh, I will fucking find you and then... you will remember who is Mike Patton till the end of your life. Beware, look over your back - it could be me with the whole discography of Faith No More.

faith no more followed by tomahawk. the dillennger ep is definitely top notch.

"fé no más" junkie hehehehe... I also heard a solo record, 97 i guess? just noises with his voice and stuff... maybe stuff you could do a mix with?? hehe not good!!!

I liked FNM most followed by MB, but mostly just the live stuff from them...
anyone like the LOVAGE project he did with Dan the automator and also Jennifer Charles from elysian fields?

that was good stuff- it was like swanky lounge meets pimp ass smooth beats with the sexiest chick vox ever...

the dillinger e.p. was really good too- but Patton has done alot of stuff that was too far out for me...(And I like far out) fantomas was about as wierd as I liked of his stuff, and I thought Tomohawk could have been better.

hugot said:
"fé no más" junkie hehehehe... I also heard a solo record, 97 i guess? just noises with his voice and stuff... maybe stuff you could do a mix with?? hehe not good!!!

''Adult themes for voice'' or something like that...

sparrowsblood said:
I liked FNM most followed by MB, but mostly just the live stuff from them...
anyone like the LOVAGE project he did with Dan the automator and also Jennifer Charles from elysian fields?

that was good stuff- it was like swanky lounge meets pimp ass smooth beats with the sexiest chick vox ever...

the dillinger e.p. was really good too- but Patton has done alot of stuff that was too far out for me...(And I like far out) fantomas was about as wierd as I liked of his stuff, and I thought Tomohawk could have been better.
lovage is definitely top notch. just got the peeping tom cd today :kickass:

BlueSky said:
lovage is definitely top notch. just got the peeping tom cd today :kickass:
Hey, listening to it right now... Awesome, I say! It is not that kind of music I generally like, but since it's Mike Patton I'm trying to get into it. Very nice work.
"Gotta get my mojo running..."