Mike Romeo in new guitar world cd-rom

PTE3X

May 20, 2005
The new issue w/ Kirk Hammet/Metallica on cover has Mike doing the "betcha can't play this" Tapping lick on cd-rom!INSANE PLAYING

PTE3X said:
The new issue w/ Kirk Hammet/Metallica on cover has Mike doing the "betcha can't play this" Tapping lick on cd-rom!INSANE PLAYING

Reading it right now. Tapping solos. Classic MJR. This is awesome. The only thing more awesome than this would be a full article or interview with MJR.

MrFast said:
but we arent even in 06 yet......
Yeah. Guitar World issues, like sports games that run by year, are always like 8 years ahead of what it really is.

U mean the audio on the cd? I would wchuck, because I do owe you one, but I didnt get the cd.

Jeez dude, the magazine just came out..try making an actual effort to find it before expecting other people to hand you the stuff they had to pay for, eh?

idiot, I searched in every mazine shop here also in some really big stores with a large amount of different magazines and I didn't found it...
Maybe it's not available here, eh?...

wchuck said:

Friendly advice, since you're new here..it's not real bright to talk shit to the person who runs the forum you're posting on.

I searched in every mazine shop here also in some really big stores with a large amount of different magazines and I didn't found it...
Maybe it's not available here, eh?...

Maybe it hasn't even been released worldwide yet, either..if you did your homework (guitarworld.com was quite easy to find, interestingly enough), you'd see that the issue isn't even due out until November 22nd. Try again next week once it's on the racks everywhere before you start begging for handouts.

The lady Jax hath smiled upon thee and hath seen it in her wisdom to grant thee a second chance at life. Go, brother, be at peace and return when thou feelst better about thyself and thy life.

Translation:

Wchuck, You're so lucky that Jax considered the fact that you're new, before (I can assume) banishing you from this mofo. (By "mofo", I mean this kickin' forum. I only tacked on mofo, because it's been a while since i used it.) Next time, before calling someone an idiot, think about it, and check the moderators box at the bottom of the SX forum main page.