Mike Romeo in new guitar world cd-rom

Everyone talked about this magazin so I thought it would be available, but as it seemed everyone was a suscriber, so I understand that I didn't find it but my problem is that I made an enormous effort to get it and you told me I didn't, that point made me angry... and much later you said it isn't available yet... (what I now know so you don't have to repeat it thousands times it's not the problem and I understood it with your first post)

You don't see one of thems everyday. By thems, I mean triple post. (Ooh. I like that. "Thems." I'm gonna start using that.)

(Double post)

I have 2 things to say
1. Now, something feels really off here. The argument in this thread gives me a different feeling than other arguments in this forum.

2. Xymphony, your new avatar is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

wchuck said:
well Jax personally offended me and when he posts such an idiotic answer I call him idiot, maybe a bit exaggerated but as it seems no1 really understands why I did but I'm happy that he didn't ban me, a nice act, and I won't tell him idiot again but I ask Jax not to post such a arrogant post again, especially if he doesn't know whats actually the fact...

BAHAHHA! Internet drama is sooooo funny! :Spin:

ptah knemu said:
this forum isn't a democracy

Agreed.

ptah knemu said:
So calling Jax aan idiot does deserve some punnishment

TOTALLY agreed.

ptah knemu said:
On the Kamelot forums, some of the moderators are some of the most frequent posters, and it runs just fine.

Well, agreed again. But each one is individual in its way of doing things. That's not really a problem to me.

ptah knemu said:
they seemed more like complaints rather than just straight up questions

Well, sorry 'bout that, I didn't mean to complain at all. SympX has already come to Brasil once and I believe that wouldn't be a problem if a 2nd come happens.

ptah knemu said:
I really don't think that Jaxx is doing a bad job.

Neither do I. Actually I never said that, nor read anybody with a little bit of good sense say anything about it. :)

Jax said:
I don't guess I need lessons

Who am I to teach anybody anything? :) just expressed my opinion, that's all...

Jax said:
I don't recall locking your tour topic, nor do I recall you asking why, but I'm sure there was a valid reason. My apologies if I missed a private message from you about it.

Valid or not, I respected the lockup and didn't even sent you any message asking why was it closed. I mean, that's totally true that the forum HAS rules, and they're meant to be respected. I really just putted this issue to the topic to enforce my previous statement, but I really had no intentions to re-ascend any discussions about any past issue concerning this kind of thing.

Uhh, just finishing, I sincerely consider myself as a privileged member of this forum, 'cause I feel here that, one way or another, I'm in a closer contact with the band, and privileged to be in touch with SX fans all around the world. You see, this is what Internet is for. Integration, that's what I like about all this. And integration lightened by such a great band like SX is just great. I've been here for quite a while and been through very intensive and good discussions. So that's why I took the liberty of putting my "nose" on this one.

Now, I believe that we should all turn this page and move foward, 'cause this topic has now lost all its initial sense. :loco:

I'm in high school. Trust me. The drama is significantly less interesting than this.

...Think about that for a minute. If you can shed just one tear for me, it's appreciated.

I read the first few posts on this topic.. and quite frankly didnt read the whole thread, even to form an opinion because i dont have to. I also have run forums in the past.

First off .. if your a new forum member / poster make sure your up to date on truly how liberal the posting is on the forum, its not hard.. just browsing through most forums you can get a definitive judgement on how things go.. ie. Death Metal Forums tend to be way more vulgar ( which is fine for those forums ) just be sure your young kids or siblings aren't reading the content you may be comfortable with. Compared to a rather laid back one like this forum.

Secondly begging for anything in a forum is looked down upon.. at least by most people.. sorry but if it had been my forum you would have got at least a short ban.. just to wake you up. Calling a moderator let alone anyone an idiot on a board ( one with any respectability at all ) after 2 posts in a thread deserves any just due.

Whatever has happened in any other thread I have absolutely no opinion on... I dont know the details nor remember them... this thread is the only one im commenting on..

Im no ass kisser, I dont believe i've ever spoken to Jax in any form. I think he /she runs a great forum... its not heavy handed at all and allows some comments not aimed at anyone specifically.. like my ass - kisser comment. All in all what this guy has done by insulting the mod just opened up a can of worms.. when the mod has a direct connection to the band and its members and probably feels a lot of pride in defending the band from hosers that beg for mp3's / Videos / or whatever materials having to do with the band.. insulting him / her on an open forum is just plain stupid .. how the heck do you expect the mod to react? Anyone who would say the mod has no obligation to the band is just as naive as the person making the rediculous comments.

Maybe I see "idiot" a bit less serious than you probably do, I didn't say retarded bastard or anything like that, "idiot" for me is just a person who did/said something stupid/idiotic. It's nothing worse for me about it, because for me there's a difference between idiot and other words like asshole, retarded bastard etc. If I had said that it would have been quite questionable because I don't even know Jax, but as I said "Idiot" is just something to express: "You did something idiotic", not more, not a personal offend, what Jax maybe thought and I'm sry if that "insult" hurt Jax in any way.

I miss a morning of posts to play Shadow the Hedgehog, and I missed so much.

RequiemX said:
Real metal doesn't involve high-school-level drama. It's about enjoying the music and the community and treating everybody with respect. We're all in it together.
I wouldn't put this on the same level as High School drama.