Mike Tramp...go there!!

I think that it's really sad that another brilliant musician (Mike of course) is forced into a white lion reunion because of money. I agree that he can't keep losing money because of lack of support, he has a living to earn like the rest of us. I hope that it all works out for him whatever he does, he certainly loves to make music. Oh and can I be really cheeky and beg some of your recordings please???? I want to live the special concerts again :hotjump:

Hope this is ok with you, Cinders :wave:

Hi Cinders...no problem as to what the recordings are concerned...send me an email including your addy and I'll send a nice show your way..you only need to promise to not trade ir or even distribute or sell it, ok??

Best,

Karsten

Well Paxo...you live in the most expensive city in whole europe!Prices over here in Europe always were somewhere from 12-16 Euros which is about 7 to 11 Pound Sterling...

Yes I had a great time at the ball Paxo :) :) :) :) but didn't get any support bands like you did! Ticket prices here suck sometimes, Def Leppard tickets for Wolves Civic Hall were charged recently for 26.50!!!! that was what I paid at the NEC a few years back, no way was I going to pay that price. Mike Tramp always gives good value for money and he looks really cute too :)

Well judging by the support band I saw at Mike Tramps gig, you were lucky you never had a support band Cinders! :lol:

Yeah it was £26.50 to see Def Leppard in London as well. There was no way I was going to pay that to go and see them!

Tickets normally are even higher here for bands that play the bigger venues...Def Leppard is 37,50 Euros which is about what you pay to see them...Maiden is almost 50 Euros and so is Metallicaand that's what most of the more well known bands charge that play e.g. the Olympiahalle...Deep Purple is some 45 Euros as well....

So Mike Tramp was actually a real bargain and well worth the money..:)

@Cinders: My girlfriend also loved Mikes looks but she actually was very "pleased" with the rest of the band as well ...:)

Mike sure is good value and I agree with your girlfriend that all of Mike's band looked good, Mike appeals to me personally :hotjump:
Can't wait to hear the cd's, thanks for this.
Cinders :Spin:

@Cinders and Paxoman

Your CDs are on their way...expect them by the end of the week or maybe at latest early next week...

Karsten

@Cinders and Paxoman

Your CDs are on their way...expect them by the end of the week or maybe at latest early next week...

Karsten

Please write me privately by email about the CDs..

Sad to lose a contact in LOndon....thought about coming over for a weekend in november maybe taping some shows (e.g. Danzig,..)