Mike's Myspace

herbatar

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2008
LANSING MICHIGAN
" My soul is empty, I must atone for my shame."

Mike's myspace quote is so cool, i read it and my spirit instantly resonated deeply, anyone agree? This is exactly the knd of spiritual awareness we need trying to heal us metaphysicaly. I think it sums up Opeth's music perfectly as far as idealology and sonicaly. I am so glad to be here with you other warriors of metal, may we strike down the shadows that skulk at our coming together and find the secret garden that will absolve our pathos.

Come on, the guy's only trying to elnlighten our lives and we make fun out of him?

We should be ashamed of ourselves.

We're all gonna burn in hell.

herbatar??? haha what u smokin?

I am not smoking or drinking anything, this fever that has taken over me can be attributed to a little something i think is called the holy spirit. I created this account just to share this quote with you and to see how it has impacted your life.

My brain is now the moon with the capitol city being OPETH. But this quote of Mike's came as an asteroid and created a crator where this city used to be. Do you guys think the moon is a satellite for Mike's mind, sending him all his greatest ideas? Maybe he gets all his evil riffs from the dark side of the moon. It's probally why his soul is empty too though :(....