Mikespace

you already have connections with the current one ffs, he'll probably give you a puppet position in the state gov. if you give him a discount on a coffee table

HAHA, Nice one Mike...

I did sort of meet Ozzy O, ironically at a second
hand "Record Fair" being held in a swanky hotel basement in central London "Bloomsbury" during the eighties, I didn't get to chat with him though. :(

My brother in law and I shared a stall there, he didn't stop to check our stock though. :(

I sold my copy of Affinity on Vertigo for £80, I bought it for 50p at a car boot sale. :D

Damn depression in the 80's, I wish I still had it!!

Cheers.

dcat said:
HAHA, Nice one Mike...

I did sort of meet Ozzy O, ironically at a second
hand "Record Fair" being held in a swanky hotel basement in central London "Bloomsbury" during the eighties, I didn't get to chat with him though. :(

My brother in law and I shared a stall there, he didn't stop to check our stock though. :(

I sold my copy of Affinity on Vertigo for £80, I bought it for 50p at a car boot sale. :D

Damn depression in the 80's, I wish I still had it!!

Cheers.

that 80.GBP is about 4 or 5 times that now. :erk:

ill sell you a copy if youre interested. let me know.

^ Thanks NFU but no thanks, there are other Vinyl's with a higher priority i'm looking for. :)

Beside's I may get lucky with another bargain copy of Affinity here in lil o'l UK...

My Bro in law gave away a box of unsold records including a copy of Linda Hoyle's "Pieces of Me" at a car booter because noone bought it for a £1, this was before he wised up on values and names...

It was his thing not to take home anything unsold, a nice but a funny guy he was.

He split up with my sister now, just for the record, no pun intended, too bad, she is a stunner who looks abit like Catherine Zeta Jones. :D

affinityband said:
one of my life goals is to see arnie pump some iron.

pumpingirondvd.jpg

The most unintentionally funny film ever, Arnie is actually a pretty witty guy when he wants to be, but the really funny moments coe when he drops a totally clanger in the middle of an interview.

"...I am getting the feeling of cuming all of the time."

Total legend.