MINDFLOW GOT THEIR VISAs TODAY!!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I just spoke with Rodrigo from MINDFLOW and they got their VISAs so everything is great. They will fly into Houston on July 12th at 5:30am wooohooooooo. So everyone get ready to have your "MIND OVER BODY" experience, from this super awesome Prog band from Brazil.

Flying in at 5:30am? Sounds like they'll be really tired and worn out.

'Course, that's exactly what happened to Pain of Salvation at PPUSA 1.0, and they were stupendous that time, sooo......

I hate that I can't make this friggin show. God damn it. Next year for sure. I'm saving already =p

I've got pages and pages and pages to type about the Mindflow crew.

I'll never be able to say enough about them, nor convince you all how important an impact they made on my life, and my love of music.

I sincerely hope these guys have a wonderful time in America, from the shittiest dive bar in Bumfuck Nowhereland, to the next huge festival show that they deserve to perform at. I hope the lost keyboard and cymbals were the worst difficulty those guys have to endure, and that they find incredible success and love from the fans in the Land of Opportunity.

Thanks for being the damned coolest Brasilians I'll ever hang out with. The greatest band to work for, and class acts in every way. I sincerely hope to see them again many, many times. They will forever be very very dear friends to me.

I'ma go pour a hefty drink, and have a toast to them tonight. And maybe shed a tear, because I will miss them terribly.

It is my honor to say that I whole-heartedly agree with Bryan and Paul about the gentlemen in Mindflow. I just got home this morning - three days later - just because I wanted to spend more time with Mindflow before they left for LA. This is no disrespect to the rest of the Madfest lineup, everyone was fabulous! I just happened to be able to spend so much time with Mindflow outside of the venue that it was a monumental memory for me. My heart is full of love, respect, and high-hopes for my dear friends in Mindflow! I almost didn't come back to Dallas! :lol: World-class performers and friends!