Minecraft

Pessimism

Endemic Vagabond
Feb 16, 2004
SoCal
It's obvious from some prior threads that a few of us play this fanciful game! I just purchased it, and since their are a few who have paid for it then let us start a multiplayer!

...does anyone have the ability to set up an online game?
TRICK QUESTION! WE ALL DO!
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Server

Who will be the first to host this marvelous game?

Hilarious content:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched some videos on youtube before and now those two. What the fuck is the game about?

Building stuff. Collecting stuff so you can make tools which allows you to collect stuff faster to make more tools because the tools degrade and break.

I'm in the process of making a baseball park (basically to scale); I've got the infield done, but with the randomly generated maps there are hardly any wide open flat spaces so I have a ton of work to do still.

I still don't know what the fuck that's about but I tried to run it and it says something's wrong with my videocard. Whatever.

I've just been digging around this tunnel I've been creating to see what I could find and I came across a few blocks of diamond so I ended up being able to create the diamond pickaxe! So awesome. Keep having to build chests though with all the goddamn stone I'm collecting.

So I made a baseball field modeled after AT&T Park, as detailed as you can be with one cubic meter blocks. I cheated a little and used a map program to load the blocks in a layout I created in photoshop, the making of which was actually a painstakingly tedious process.

Anyway, not done with it yet but here are pictures. Excuse the animals, I don't know how to keep them from crapping up my field >:[

The layout I made (the map program converts each pixel to one block)
attpark2.png

mcballpark.jpg

one of the dugouts
mcballpark2.jpg

mcballpark3.jpg

mcballpark4.jpg

mcballpark5.jpg

mcballpark6.jpg

I saw some shit about this on youtube before but I have never played the game. It looks extremely nonsensical. I would, however, like to try it some day.