Minecraft

This guy made a computer inside Minecraft.

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. I remember some of you talking about making an UM server? I haven‘t yet bought the full version but this would probably make me. Who of you play? And does anybody have a chance to make a server?

Lamest game ever. Someone had to say it.

Ok dude, you just made these "useful" posts:

"Black metal? Nope." in a thread of a black metal band.

"Lamest game ever. Someone had to say it." in a thread dedicated to the game.

"Too many butthurt faggots in this thread." in a Seth Putnam thread (well..)

"Those dirty Jappos." In a thread about Japanese culture.

Now do you think those posts were valuable to anybody? Do you think that you proved how clever and cool you are? Because I don‘t think so. Actually I think that you‘re a retarded fucking idiot who should get reported, but I am too cool to report retards. Therefore I asked Dodens over AIM (he likes to report retards), but he seems to be too busy and says he had retired a long time ago, so I just wrote this post for everybody to see and laugh at you. :cool: BAM!

I really want to get to the point in this game where I can build awesome shit... But I always end up panicking the first night and building a shit gravel shelter. :( Then after that I don't really understand what I need to do to progress myself further and kinda give up. I eventually built myself a cool, like, 5x12 house with 2 stories but other than that, yeah, I ain't ever been able to "get" this game.

I would totally play on an UM server.

And I will teach you how to build Flan!

Flan?!

imagewni.jpg

Ok dude, you just made these "useful" posts:

"Black metal? Nope." in a thread of a black metal band.

"Lamest game ever. Someone had to say it." in a thread dedicated to the game.

"Too many butthurt faggots in this thread." in a Seth Putnam thread (well..)

"Those dirty Jappos." In a thread about Japanese culture.

Now do you think those posts were valuable to anybody? Do you think that you proved how clever and cool you are? Because I don‘t think so. Actually I think that you‘re a retarded fucking idiot who should get reported, but I am too cool to report retards. Therefore I asked Dodens over AIM (he likes to report retards), but he seems to be too busy and says he had retired a long time ago, so I just wrote this post for everybody to see and laugh at you. :cool: BAM!

Hey man! Don't be upset. Being upset isn't metal. You must accustom yourself with nature and man's inner calling.

Just joking. Why do you want to report me anyway? Lets face it, Japanese make stupid shit, and all they did was spawn dumbfucks in our society. First emos, and anime faggots. Kawai eh?

Black metal is shit. No need to explain myself there (if you need one it is time you accept not everyone likes shit music).

And I am sick of people going on about minecraft, like it is such a creative game. People I used to hang with and go to concerts with now just sit at home and play this shit. It's more intolerable than WoW. At least play a game that has SOME depth, like Starcraft 2 or Crysis.

And making fun of Seth Putnam is okay. I don't mind that. But the fact that the majority of idiots who posted there just did it to look cool (you know what I mean).

If you don't like my opinions, then too bad. Reporting someone for that reason is a sad, sad thing.

Hey man! Don't be upset. Being upset isn't metal. You must accustom yourself with nature and man's inner calling.

Just joking. Why do you want to report me anyway? Lets face it, Japanese make stupid shit, and all they did was spawn dumbfucks in our society. First emos, and anime faggots. Kawai eh?

Black metal is shit. No need to explain myself there (if you need one it is time you accept not everyone likes shit music).

And I am sick of people going on about minecraft, like it is such a creative game. People I used to hang with and go to concerts with now just sit at home and play this shit. It's more intolerable than WoW. At least play a game that has SOME depth, like Starcraft 2 or Crysis.

And making fun of Seth Putnam is okay. I don't mind that. But the fact that the majority of idiots who posted there just did it to look cool (you know what I mean).

If you don't like my opinions, then too bad. Reporting someone for that reason is a sad, sad thing.

Are you absolutely retarded?