Minecraft

LeSedna

Mat or Mateo
Jan 20, 2008
Montpellier, France
Anyone ?

I just tried it for the first time yesterday, found it very very fun ! I always loved the map editors, or level editors, or whatever, in videogames, and a whole videogame like this is a cool idea. I don't know in the long run, but I found it very cool :) You need to be a geek at heart I imagine.

I have setup a server already to see if I can get friends to come in (after I motivate them), it's ridiculously easy

That game is really really dangerous. Absolute addictiveness.
I bought it back then (I think 1? year ago) when the beta was available for 10$ inkl all further updates.

Usually you start the game and when you stop you realize that many hours are gone :D

We had a Sneap Minecraft server up for about 4 months, then noone logged in after that. We had a HUGE 5150 with Mesa 2x12 that I built ...LOL

5150_complete.jpg

This was taken about 2 days before I finished it.

We had a HUGE 5150 with Mesa 2x12 that I built ...LOL
Thanks pretty nice. I tried the game but found it very lacking. I saw mods other people were using and fell into that slippery slope. For about a month I played it pretty much non stop until another band stopped by to do a full length. Been too busy with them to play any games or what not and good riddance! That game is more addictive than Skyrim will ever be!