Back from norway

Yesterday I arrived yesterday home from my 10 days trip around norway!!!
Holy shit I was away feeling the cool breeze of norway (15C° - 17C° max) and I'm back with 30C° lol it's hot in the sunny Italy
Well, great places so far, great food compared to other norther countries.
I loved Bergen and fjords.
Started in Oslo, visited a lot of stuff, included some museums (I love museums)
Then went to Bergen, visited the city (I adore this city), took a trip on the flamsbane and return with ferry!
Went to Stavanger, cool petrol museum, really beautiful lysefjord.
Went to Kristiansand..... fucking stupid lonelyplanet guide, this city got nothing to visit lol it was a bad day anyway, raining a lot!
Back to Oslo!
Very good trip! really cool sightseeings really cool vegetation all those pines are like in the pics ;)
And of course beautiful women eheh

Well the most expensive stuff were hotels and food.
Clothing is not really that expensive as long as you buy stuff at h&m and such lol
I mean I found jeans for 299 NKK, not that much I may say, can't remember the brand but they were airing on tv this commercial all the fucking time

Norway%20007.JPG

Norway%20008.JPG

Norway%20011.JPG

Norway%20022.JPG

Norway%20028.JPG

Norway%20031.JPG

Norway%20035.JPG

Norway%20057.JPG

Norway%20058.JPG

Norway%20061.JPG

Norway%20070.JPG

Norway%20080.JPG

Norway%20086.JPG

Norway%20088.JPG

Just got back from Norway as well. Great country, lovely people. Went to Oslo (visited 2 museums), went to a friend of my girl, to Tønsberg (watch them rebuild the Oseberg-ship), to Kongsberg (visited 5 museums), to the Geirangerfjord and to Norangsdalen.

Nice pics you got.

I went to Oslo 2 years ago (last city of the Scandinavian tour I did) and the last day I ate in an italian restaurant near the harbour..... 1 pizza and 1 pasta -> 50€ :D
Anyway this week I'll leave for a 6 days in Stockholm

I went to Oslo 2 years ago (last city of the Scandinavian tour I did) and the last day I ate in an italian restaurant near the harbour..... 1 pizza and 1 pasta -> 50€ :D
Anyway this week I'll leave for a 6 days in Stockholm

Stockholm is really beautiful!
And btw ask Ola to meet up, I did it back in 2006, he's really a kind person and a giant lol and I'm not short at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in Oslo last year, it was nice (I didn't visited a lot of museum, mainly walk in the city), it was a great holidays but I widely prefer Stockholm!!!

people, vegetation, park are really nice, I want to live over there!!!

Stockholm is really beautiful!
And btw ask Ola to meet up, I did it back in 2006, he's really a kind person and a giant lol and I'm not short at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know...I went there 4 years ago and it was awesome.
About Ola....I don't know.... probably if I'll met him he'll rape me because I'm so cute