Back From LA..........

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Well we made it back and what a trip..... First we stayed in Hollywood and that sucked ass...... Don't ever stay at the Vagabond in Hollywood, iT's a Fucking rat TRAP!!!!!!!!! Monday Night we left the Hotel because there were 15 people standing outside our room.... Red Bandana's and all.... 2 nights of this was enough......If it was just me ...... then ...... We checked out and told the guy at the desk this hotel sucks and is just wrong it not so many words........(don't use expedia they were no help after about 11 calls about our problem they didn't help) went to the Knotts Berry Farms Hotel where i paid LESS... Go figure......From this point on... Great Vacation........ OH .... Great Call i hate the LA Angels..... It's the Tuck rule all over again(Raiders Vs Pats remember). We went to Universal and Knott's Berry Farm...... I went to Ameoba and Dropped off Anthrax Posters and Stickers and At Dark Horse Comics on the Universal City Walk. Universal was a great place for handing out Anthrax Stickers ....... So many people from Different places...... Anyone with a Metal shirt on was a target.........
Well we made it back and what a trip..... First we stayed in Hollywood and that sucked ass...... Don't ever stay at the Vagabond in Hollywood, iT's a Fucking rat TRAP!!!!!!!!! Monday Night we left the Hotel because there were 15 people standing outside our room.... Red Bandana's and all.... 2 nights of this was enough......If it was just me and Swiss...... then ..... We checked out and told the guy at the desk this hotel sucks and is just wrong it not so many words........(don't use expedia they were no help after about 11 calls about our problem they didn't help) went to the Knotts Berry Farms Hotel where i paid LESS... Go figure......From this point on... Great Vacation........ OH .... Great Call i hate the LA Angels..... It's the Tuck rule all over again(Raiders Vs Pats remember). We went to Universal and Knott's Berry Farm...... I went to Ameoba and Dropped off Anthrax Posters and Stickers and At Dark Horse Comics on the Universal City Walk. Universal was a great place for handing out Anthrax Stickers ....... So many people from Different places...... Anyone with a Metal shirt on was a target.........

DSCF3862.jpg

Frankie1.jpg

DSCF3876.jpg

DSCF3863.jpg

DSCF3860.jpg

You liked the story so much you had to tell it to us twice? ;) I always knew there was something about Snoopy that I liked. Now I've figured it out.

Hey man.... cool.

Spiderman looks like he took one too many shots to the face, did you do that to him? ...and I guess Storm has hit the Crack pipe pretty hard.

Those pics crack me up! The monsters/superheroes look cool with their Anthrax stickers! :headbang: Glad you had a good time thraxx!