MINI RECTIFIER® TWENTY-FIVE

fade_2_black

Apr 11, 2006
www.keirlefoh.com
Anybody tried these? The local music store has one in stock and going pretty damn cheap; 25% off retail..

Check it out here

Hoping to hear any reviews people may have. I haven't had a chance to check this out and jam through it yet but have heard it is pretty rad.. Supposedly switchable between 10 and 25 watts, giving the power section (2 x EL84s - don't know much about these..) a nice workout.

Any input would be cool.. Would love an affordable yet authentic sounding Mesa for both studio and personal use. Love the idea of being able to run the power section hot as hell - have never been able to turn up dual or triple rectos over 5 or 6 in the studio - so fucking loud!!

I think he already did. I'm waiting for him to publish his Mini Recto video. I have a friend coming from US next month so I'll probably order one after his video. :headbang:

Finally had a jam on this the other day.. Pretty cool amp. Vintage distortion channel was nice!
Had some balls for a 25 watt amp! Was running it into a 1960BV and couldn't take the master past 12 o clock.

Had some pretty brutal distortion, nice gritty Mesa tone but didn't have nearly as much low end chunk as the dual or triple. Would love to try it out with a few different cabs if I get the chance.