MINISTRY OF METAL - SUNDAYS 9 TO MIDNIGHT (eastern time)

Occurence on Mimas- Timeghoul
Izuna or Seven Gates of Hell cover-Sigh
or something by Massacre

Saw your flyer at the Bangor Bullmoose today and expected the show to be mainly commercial metal...after hearing Satan right off the bat it's safe to say I was sadly mistaken. Finally something good on the radio in Maine. Keep up the good work! Thanks.

-Kyle Glidden

Saw your flyer at the Bangor Bullmoose today and expected the show to be mainly commercial metal...after hearing Satan right off the bat it's safe to say I was sadly mistaken. Finally something good on the radio in Maine. Keep up the good work! Thanks.

-Kyle Glidden

And thanks for listening! My friend Evans put that flyer up and I'm glad I've established a reputation in the Bangor metro.

I was thinking of requesting some Sabbat...one of my favorite bands. Classic track from their first album, although I slightly prefer Dreamweaver myself.

Throwing out some new requests for next week since I was too late this time around.

Coroner- Masked Jackal
Aura Noir, Artillery
or some Timeghoul

Amazing show tonight!
Thanks!

I will request Diabolical Masquerade - The Eerie Obsydian Circus (can't be asked to remember all of Blakkheim's little linguistic nuances) for next week.

It's probably just The Eerie Obzydian Circuz. But there might be a K or an accent mark in there.