The Chasm
The Accursed
Winterthrall
Beltfed Weapon
Soulless
Post Mortom
Sauron

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dew-Scented, November's Doom and Epicurean are all ace. Epicurean played a one-off show down here last weekend and also came by and co-hosted WREKage for a while. Pretty cool guys (and chick).

Novembers Doom is really cool, Usurper are great, Summon are from my hometown and are brutal black metal (Their debut was aces...I can't believe it never made more of a splash), Soulless are an old death metal band from Ohio...If I were more into Black/Death metal I'd be there.

I live in Las Vegas, new hometown of San Fran band Avenger Of Blood. I met them at Metal Church a few months ago, cool dudes. They describe their sound as German styled thrash, and I have to say, it's a spot on rendition of the best of Kreator and Sodom, though not a cheap copy. Already the best metal band in Vegas. Postmortom are another local act pairing up with AoB for the bill, very young, bright future. Just giving props to the locals.....

Dew Scented- saw them in their native Germany couple years ago. Kind of the Bavarian version of Bay area thrash.....say "Bav-aria thrash" .... cool.