Novembers doom at Minnesota metalmayhem!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
NOVEMBERS DOOM (Illinois) and SAURON (Michigan) have been confirmed for this year's Minneapolis Mayhem 2 festival, set to take place on May 6-7 at Star Central in Columbia Heights, Minnesota. The billing for the festival is shaping up as follows:

SODOM
SADUS
AVENGER OF BLOOD
SUMMON
NOVEMBERS DOOM
THE CHASM
USURPER
SOULLESS
THROCULT
DEW-SCENTED
ESTUARY
SAURON
EPICUREAN
WINTERTHRALL
EMPYREAN SKY
CYST
BELTFED WEAPON
POST MORTOM

For more information, visit www.minneapolismayhem.com.

Killer news!
Novembers Doom and Usurper are actually playing back-to-back sets.
I wish you would have gotten more than a half hour though.
Thats about 2 ND songs... unless you turn grindcore for the night! Then you could fit in 58 songs.

Usurper Dan said:
Killer news!
Novembers Doom and Usurper are actually playing back-to-back sets.
I wish you would have gotten more than a half hour though.
Thats about 2 ND songs... unless you turn grindcore for the night! Then you could fit in 58 songs.

Dan, this is going to be a blast! We're looking forward to this greatly. In a 30 minute set, we'll get 5 songs in, and if we can squeeze 5 more minutes, you'll get 6! haha

We just did a 6 song, 35 minute set at SXSW, and it worked well with little talking between songs. haha

Same here. I'm taking the week of the fest off and having people in from out of town. I say we e-mail that stupid fuck Scott Lee to get ND to play and start a donation kitty to get them here. I'll cook a few meals as well. I've got a suite forr a good deal for the weekend, and i'm sure my friends won't mind hanging with everyone. If I were to go to Minneapolis, I'd have to fly there, and that is remotely impossible right now, unfortunately.

OPETH_DT said:
If I were to go to Minneapolis, I'd have to fly there, and that is remotely impossible right now, unfortunately.

For shame, Tom!
Based on your sig, I would have thought you would jump at the chance to head to MN just to get your hands on our new t-shirt. Cryptobeast cover art on the front, and 'KILL FOR METAL' on the back.
Get on da bus!

Hell, I dont even have any yet. theyre for sale on earache.com, and some people already have them on ebay.
We are also printing shirts with the horned god on the front, with 'USURPER' above him, and 'Kill For Metal' below him... the back will read 'BOOZE DRUGS WHORES' in giant white block letters.

In my perfect world, I look for novembers doom, usurper, lilitu, and woods of ypres to all get down to the southwest and the west coast.

All this chatter between the ND guys and Usurper Dan got me to get the new Usurper cd from end records today. :headbang: