Minor Suggestion...

Dmanx Pit

Jester of Tranquillity
Apr 17, 2002
Philadelphia, PA, USA
www.myspace.com
I would have no idea how much they cost, but I love the wristbands they give you at some of these European fests (Wacken, Sweden Rock, Party San, etc.), the cloth ones that really don't get damaged and you can probably leave on your wrist for years. I'd love to have one from Heathen Crusade to put on display with the others.

my 2006 Wacken wristband that I've been wearing ever since looks like shit now and is about to fall off, so I suppose you could get 2 years of use out of it

I would have no idea how much they cost, but I love the wristbands they give you at some of these European fests (Wacken, Sweden Rock, Party San, etc.), the cloth ones that really don't get damaged and you can probably leave on your wrist for years. I'd love to have one from Heathen Crusade to put on display with the others.

id rather buy a shirt then a wristband personally

You don't buy the wristband at European festivals, it's how you get in to the main festival area itself, instead of carrying around a ticket.

my 2006 Wacken wristband that I've been wearing ever since looks like shit now and is about to fall off, so I suppose you could get 2 years of use out of it

really? The one I have from 2005 still is in good condition, as is my 2006 one.

You don't buy the wristband at European festivals, it's how you get in to the main festival area itself, instead of carrying around a ticket.

really? The one I have from 2005 still is in good condition, as is my 2006 one.

From what I hear they vary in quality from year to year. Some of the people i was talking to out there said they had wristbands fall apart from one year and have one in really good shape from the year before, so I guess it just depends on the year and whatever wear and tear you subject it to.

Best was seeing all the people cut them off and sew them to their denim jackets.

I have most of The Rage of Bonan... amusing shit. Also have all of the World of Whorecraft season 1 (what it was called before Whorelore, or maybe it was always whorelore but just referred to as world of whore craft, I dunno). The dwarf cracks me up.