Off Topic: Going to any other fests this year?

Dmanx Pit

Jester of Tranquillity
Apr 17, 2002
Philadelphia, PA, USA
www.myspace.com
I know a lot of you wound up at Ragnarok this year, and I'm going to book the rest of my Heathen trip in the coming months, but who on this forum is traveling to other festivals this year besides Heathen?

Love to run into some Heathen vets at a few upcoming fests this year. Partically Wacken and Party San, but I know there's a lot others that some of you are going to.

Yep - went in 2004 and it was fantastic. Crowd capacity kept reasonable, great selection of bands (everything from obscure 70's progressive rock to black metal), great organization and a relaxed environment make this one a winner.

Declaration of Doom!

l_e37127306e2db1899ff7aca02bb0ce6c.jpg

Noctis Valkyries II depending on whether the card is to my liking.
I've been hearing rumors about Ensiferum as a headliner this year. They were asked the first time around and had other commitments, but they really wanted to do it and asked if they could play at the second installment. However, that was a year ago and shit change pretty easily by then.

Oh I forgot about my hipster festivals. I saw Taste of Chaos, and will be going to Rockstar Mayhem. I lose street cred with those, but I'm going just to go...