Misery Index - Retaliate

PiNkMaGGiT

I rule at everything
Oct 28, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
Holy motherfucken shit you guys have to check this out. Brutal, intense brutality. Distilled agression. Words can not describe this shit. Do a search for the title track to hear for yourselves. I was expecting a lot from this release (considering most of the members are ex-Dying Fetus) but holy mother of God. And the drumming :loco:. Fuck I thought Tally knew how to destroy the kit, who the fuck is this guy and where did he come from?

You guys must experience this.

Yeah I had a look around, this new dude is a student of Tally's and Roddy's from the looks of things. He fucken rules. I don't think I've ever heard a drummer go as insane on the kit as he does on the new album.

Whos's better? Dying Fetus or Misery Index?
What do you think of Cephalic Carnage?

Yeah the drumming on the new Skinless album fucken shreds. It's a rather awesome album to boot, they finally decided that production values WERE important.

I'd reckon Misery Index is more agressive and has more attitude than fetus... personally I'm thinking they're slightly better but it's hard to judge so early in their career (this is their first full-length). Cephalic Carnage fucken rule - weird, stoner, death grindcore. Or something. I can't think of another band that does what they do.

Misery Index are still fresh, but if they can manage this sort of consistency, they'll take the crown.

The new Skinless is definitely awesome as well, and Cephalic Carnage's Lucid Interval is the reinvention of grindcore. The album I play for psychadelic aggression from hell.