Misfits

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
Okay, so I just realised this forum has no Misfits thread. Which is a disgrace, because they're one of the most legendary bands ever.

Go!

:lol: Yeah, he does. Especially on the first Danzig album. Still, you gotta love him.

In regards to the Misfits, they're just fantastic. Though they're not at the moment, Jerry's running them into the ground at the moment. He really needs to pick up the phone and call Graves... because he simply can't sing.

Okay Keenan, for Danzig-era Misfits I would probably recommend 12 Hits from Hell (the 'cancelled' album) and for Graves-era American Psycho.

Here's the link to 12 Hits from Hell I gave to Siobhan last night. I don't know how long an upload remains available on Megaupload but please feel free to download it (that goes for any of you). It's a real shame the album was never released because it contains some real classics, which do feature on other Misfits 'albums' (compilations) but with much, much worse production.

I would definately recommend American Psycho as the Graves album to listen to. Famous Monsters is an awesome album as well with Scream! being the obvious classic from that album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Keenan, for Danzig-era Misfits I would probably recommend 12 Hits from Hell (the 'cancelled' album) and for Graves-era American Psycho.

Here's the link to 12 Hits from Hell I gave to Siobhan last night. I don't know how long an upload remains available on Megaupload but please feel free to download it (that goes for any of you). It's a real shame the album was never released because it contains some real classics, which do feature on other Misfits 'albums' (compilations) but with much, much worse production.

Link makes PS3 freeze up. :(