Missing tracks?

deadseason

Optimist or Pessimist?
Dec 5, 2002
north of france
www.deadseason.free.fr
I thought that an instrumental song and other titles should appear in EoR as it has been sais on the nevermore website:
[03/15/02] ...NEVERMORE: “Enemies Of Reality” Enters Demo Stage - Mar. 15, 2002...
Seattle's NEVERMORE are hard at work demoing material for the group's upcoming studio Among the working song titles that are set to appear on Enemies Of Reality are the following:
  1. The Story Of Our End
  2. Who Decides
  3. The Song Of The Solemn One
  4. Enemies Of Reality
  5. Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic
I would have liked to listen to this instrumental, I guess that "the story of our end" became "create the infinite", but "The song of the somemn one"...?

Anyway, did that instrumental became an entire song with lyrics or wasn't it simply recorded?

deadseason said:
I thought that an instrumental song and other titles should appear in EoR as it has been sais on the nevermore website:
[03/15/02] ...NEVERMORE: “Enemies Of Reality” Enters Demo Stage - Mar. 15, 2002...
Seattle's NEVERMORE are hard at work demoing material for the group's upcoming studio Among the working song titles that are set to appear on Enemies Of Reality are the following:
  1. The Story Of Our End
  2. Who Decides
  3. The Song Of The Solemn One
  4. Enemies Of Reality
  5. Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic
I would have liked to listen to this instrumental, I guess that "the story of our end" became "create the infinite", but "The song of the somemn one"...?

Anyway, did that instrumental became an entire song with lyrics or wasn't it simply recorded?

in one of the interviews WD said they never got around to writing the instrumental.

could "psychotic intellectual narcotic" possibly be "ambivalent "or "noumenon"?

I think they actually held back some songs from this release for their next one...... there was also some talk of them releasing some unused tracks on the digi