Enemies of Reality

can hardly wait...:)

btw, "the story of our end" reminds me of My Dying Bride somehow.... dunno why....:err: :D

any way, the sooner, the better...:headbang:

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
I think it will sound great regardless... I don't really give two shits if it sounds like IM or PoE or DNB... I just want Nevermore and I want to hear their creativity not their past efforts... cheers fellas, good luck in the studio...

Yah, i'm with you Mr. LSD. Just put out the best shit you can WD, which i'm sure will kick god damned ass!

NEVERMORE: “Enemies Of Reality” Enters Demo Stage - Mar. 15, 2002

Seattle's NEVERMORE are hard at work demoing material for the group's upcoming studio album, tentatively entitled Enemies Of Reality, which will likely be recorded before the end of the summer with producer Andy Sneap for a late 2002/early 2003 release through Century Media Records. Described as “much more spontaneous” than the group's previous efforts, the forthcoming CD (the material on which “I have not been this excited about…since we started writing [1999's] Dreaming Neon Black”, according to frontman Warrel Dane) will likely mark the first release under NEVERMORE's freshly-negotiated recording agreement with Century Media, with whom the band were previously involved in a well-publicized dispute over the terms of their old contract.

Among the working song titles that are set to appear on Enemies Of Reality are the following:

01. The Story Of Our End
02. Who Decides
03. The Song Of The Solemn One
04. Enemies Of Reality
05. Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic

yeah, warrel keep it heavy, dont turn queer like metallica. dreaming neon black was awesome, i bet the new one will rule too

Dude, this is the most awaited CD of my goddamn life!! LOL!

Can't wait to hear it, WD...good luck with the process! We're all waiting, my friend...waiting...waiting...waiting....

and it will all be worth it!

good luck on the new CD, guys! keep up the kickass work! and when you get the CD all good and ready to go on support for it, come on over to Philadelphia to the Electric Factory! I have yet to see you guys, and for some reason, i think the E-Factory will be the perfect environment for ya! :D

song of the solemn one? sorrowed man? yawn. that's no fun unless the character in the song actually goes insane and starts killing everyone around him. it's needs resolution and closure. what happened to the old "AS YOU IMPLORE ON BENDED KNEE!!!!" style. total viciousness is what the people need now more than anything. i know you think i'm an idiot but you gotta trust me on this dudes. can't wait to hear the instumental either, and the solos. loomis smokes in a godlike fashion.
ok he's god i said it! now shut up!

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Minnesota? Aren't Gracepoint from there? Damn they're an excellent band; can't wait for the new CD.

Yes, we're from Minneapolis, MN. Thankz for the mucho compliments! We just started laying down drum tracks for our new album. It will kick yer ass! LOL

BTW, Nevermore freakin' rules!