Enemies of Reality update

Raven said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was hoping that it was just a rough mix, not the final product. The hard panning in the bass intro was a terrible idea, IMO. The song is great, but the mix leaves a lot to be desired.

I also thought the song sounded a little strange, but it was mainly the vocals that I thought sounded off. If this is actually the final mix, it would become part of a pretty long line of recent CDs that have been good but had production issues (or just less than stellar production) including Evergrey, Opeth (I thought Deliverance's production was pretty mediocre), and Andromeda. Seems to be a common problem recently for some reason. The song is awesome though.

Also, Karmic has the best avatar ever. I could watch that guy dance all day.

Also agree here about the fear of a bad mix....told my buddy when I emailed it to him that the sound quality wasn't so hot because of the bitrate...lets hope it comes out cleaner. My fear is that they hurried it to finish their deal off with CM.
Somewhat agree with Opeth Deliverance, but Damnation...wow...I know there isn't much distortion to work with, but to me, this is some of the finest production I have ever heard....it sounds modern and retro at the same time, and the mood is captured perfectly from start to finish.

buzz21 said:
Somewhat agree with Opeth Deliverance, but Damnation...wow...I know there isn't much distortion to work with, but to me, this is some of the finest production I have ever heard....it sounds modern and retro at the same time, and the mood is captured perfectly from start to finish.

Yeah, Damnation has good production. I was only talking about Deliverance.

Lord of Metal said:
And of course he's from Brazil and that makes his opinion even less significant. I'm kidding of course. That just makes him less significant. Kidding, KIDDING, or am I? I mean the guy is from Brazil and he can't even spell it. That's just sad. *cough* kidding *cough*

Don't you know that thats how people in Brazil spell it? I don't know why....they all do that. Maybe it only has the Z everywhere else.

hey i just have one thing to say sick fucking shit the best shit to come frome the nevermore camp keep it up can't wate for the live show will there be a cd release party guy's ?????????????? LUMPY:loco:
headbob.gif
anim-jjd.gif
firedevil.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

damn, guess I'll have to wait for the album release. Neither download I've tried have sounded worth a crap.
Sounds like it's gonna be killer from what I can determine between the warble and distorted garbage. Does anyone have a link to a better sample?

Thanks!

I've heard the new track sample EoR,the production sucks plain and simple.I have all of Nevermore's albums and have seen them many times live.What happened? I think Century Media,is really going too fuck them hard on this last release from the band and could care less about their futures.I however,wish Nevermore,the best!

Unregistered said:
I've heard the new track sample EoR,the production sucks plain and simple.I have all of Nevermore's albums and have seen them many times live.What happened? I think Century Media,is really going too fuck them hard on this last release from the band and could care less about their futures.I however,wish Nevermore,the best!

Well the sample wasn't that bad production wise because you can tell that the mp3 doesn't sound its best because its just a bad quality mp3. Its got nothing to do with production quality.