European tour announcement

Just posted on Blabbermouth:

NEVERMORE will be playing a hometown CD release party on July 18 at Studio 7 in Seattle, Washington. This is an all-ages show and alcohol will be available to those 21 and up. For those not in Washington, you can purchase tickets through www.ticketswest.com for $12.50 ($15 the day of the show). This will be a full headlining NEVERMORE set and special giveaway packages will be given out all night.

In other news, NEVERMORE will be playing three headlining shows in Greece in early October immediately following their European tour with ARCH ENEMY.

The dates are as follows:

Oct. 10 – Thessaloniki, GRE @ Idrogois Club
Oct. 11 – Athens, GRE @ Rodon Club
Oct. 12 – Athens, GRE @ Rodon Club

NEVERMORE's new album, "Enemies Of Reality", is due on July 29 through Century Media Records.

-----------------------------

Anyone near Seattle is a lucky piece of *&^%

DavE

Tee said:
I see a perfect Friday, Saturday and Sunday in October. or Saturday or Sunday in Greece. :headbang:

i may be there as well, depending on my schedule, i might attend the one in salzburg, we shall see what time and schedule permit.

EN VIND

seems that if it will be here, then it will only be Vienna and Budapest (don't know about Salzburg or Milan) OR
all 3 in Greece.

YES!
As a fan as far away as the Sanctuary days, I must say I'm pleased with the tour! See you guys in Stockholm!!